Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,866 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,943 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 37 new user(s).

• i renamed all Tracks/Channels in the Arrange Window.

The Instrument Set is showing these names correctly, i just added the short names.

In the Page View of the full score the names are showing correctly.

But i'm rather using the linear view of the fullscore with 'show instrument names' activated.

And there is every Channel named 'Grand Piano'

• last edited
    last edited

@thomas wolter said:

i renamed all Tracks/Channels in the Arrange Window.

The Instrument Set is showing these names correctly, i just added the short names.

In the Page View of the full score the names are showing correctly.

But i'm rather using the linear view of the fullscore with 'show instrument names' activated.

And there is every Channel named 'Grand Piano'

I have not used (nor do I recommend) the Multiport in years nor do I still use MIDI and Multi-instruments, only Software Instruments so without seeing the project, I cannot help further.

• .. Would it be presumptuous to ask whether I should send the Logic Song to you?

• last edited
    last edited

@thomas wolter said:

.. Would it be presumptuous to ask whether I should send the Logic Song to you?

Usually I am paid to be a Logic consultant but zip it and email it to me and I will take a quick look if you like.

jay@jayasher.com

• .. wow, thanks a lot!

.. you have mail.

• last edited
    last edited

@thomas wolter said:

.. wow, thanks a lot!

.. you have mail.

And now so do you. Again, I cannot recommend the Multiport methodology for the reasons I outlined in the email, amongst others.