Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,936 users have contributed to 42,264 threads and 254,951 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 7 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• You guys might want to consider updating your Synchron player description page, and perhaps, even link to the products it works with...

https://www.vsl.co.at/en/Software/Synchron_Player

• Please find attached a list of company that are NKS ready

I hope that VSL is going to be there soon so we can control VSO directly from the keyboard and we have the articulation displayed on the keyboard

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic
  • Question for Paul and anyone else to help out.

Smart Orchestra.

When you use the pads option, can you substitute that particular pre-set instrument with any other VSL instrument?

Patrick

• Very sorry. I meant can you substitute the solo instrument with any other VSL solo instrument above the pads.

Actually, can VSL say what specific solo instrument was used for the 'pads + solo' instrument patches in case you change it ( if you can) with another?

Patrick

• Hi Patrick, 

The Solo instruments are always legato patches from our existing VI Collections. 

Sorry if I am dense, but what exactly would you like to do?

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi Paul,

Many thanks. I was thinking whether I could , say, substitute or change the strings that are automatically used in the Pads+ Solo with the appassionata strings or something similar, and the same change in the woodwinds with a different VSL woodwind instrument. Just for further variety.

Patrick

• Hi, 

You can add other Synchron Series instruments, but you will have to check that they are using the same mixer setup. You can NOT load VI collections in the Synchron Player. 

To be safe, I'd keep different products on different tracks. 

Best, 
    Paul

• Hi Paul,

Thank you for the help.

Patrick

•  

Hi Paul,

I'm trying to download the package. info file - I see it nowhere, not in my downlaod

manager or any other folders - Please HELP!

• last edited
    last edited

Hello ed gato,

The package.info file is downloaded with your library installation files (with the Download Manager). Please find more instructions in the column to the left on this page.

Best,
    Paul

• Hello everybody, I have just purchased and installed Vienna Smart Orchestra. Imade it work inside of cubase but i have a huge low level output issue. I don't know why but there is really very low output sound. Of course i tried to turn and maximize everything but doesn't work. Did i do something wrong during installation? can somebody help me? Thank you very much, Okei. I fixed it. Just take look to Guy Bacos' tutorials and find out he used limiter. I also added it and viola everything works perfectly. How beatiful Vsl.

• last edited
    last edited

Hello everybody,

Check out the additional FX Presets available with your Vienna Smart Orchestra Library Update, and don't forget to install the latest version of our Synchron Player to benefit from the additional FX plug-ins!

And if you like those presets, you HAVE to check out Vienna Smart Spheres - you will get an additional discount as a registered user of the Vienna Smart Orchestra.

All details about the current introductory offer can be found here.

Happy New Year!

Your VSL Team

• Hi Paul,

I've checked but no updates in MyDownloads for Vienna Smart Orchestra...

• last edited
    last edited

Hi,

That's strange, should be right here.

If not, please send me a quick screenshot that shows that you are logged in (upper right corner): support@vsl.co.at

Thanks,
    Paul

• I don't see the Smart Orchestra update in my account either.

• The same here. No update file !

• Same thing in MyVSL. No Synchron update.

• Hi, 

Sorry about that invonvenience, and thanks for your mail!

This is already fixed now. 

Best,
    Paul 

• Thank you Paul,

Everything went well here ; and the volume 2 is, as usually, awesome !

Best

• Hello Everybody,

I would like to share with you my 2 new video promo which i almost totally prepared them with VSL Smart Orchestra. Hoping Vsl will continue in future adding extra abilities to this very pratical sketching instrument.

I think for this kind of works this thing is perfect.  A future idea can be adding String Contremproary Effects like Gliss ups, or aleotoric pizz. notes etc.

Anyway here are my 2 little works

1-)

2-)

Best regards,

Ilkay Bora Oder,