Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

185,263 users have contributed to 42,390 threads and 255,475 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 23 new post(s) and 49 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hello everybody,

A lot of things are falling into place right now, and it's a very exciting time here in Vienna. 

More information and also more demos should be available soon (I know that has been quite a stretch), and I'd like to thank you all for your patience. Those last tweaks are SO important, and our standards are higher than ever. 

@muziksculp: Yes, Synchron Strings I will be added to the Vienna Harddrive. We will keep you up to date!

Best, 

Paul 

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the feedback, and I'm delighted to know that you will offer VSL Synchron Strings I on a Vienna HD, wonderful. 

Patience will always pay off, so don't rush anything,  VSL Products are always solid, and super high-quality, so if it takes a little more time to tweak things, and/or to double check quality, it is well worth the extra wait.  

Looking forward to the official release of Synchron Strings I, audio demos, video walkthroughts, the new Synchron Player, video tutorials, .final specs., .etc. 

Cheers,

Muziksculp 

• last edited
    last edited

@muziksculp said:

Patience will always pay off, so don't rush anything,  VSL Products are always solid, and super high-quality, so if it takes a little more time to tweak things, and/or to double check quality, it is well worth the extra wait.  

+1

• I just pre-ordered the basic set. It's been a very very long time since I bought anything from you guys, I hope you can meet my expectations. ;-)

• last edited
    last edited

I know it is quite a rude question but what I want to know if there is a coarse (!) schedule of the other planned releases. ๐Ÿ˜‡

Do not misunderstand me, I know there is a lot of stuff going on right now in Vienna, and I really appreciate your work and, of course, I am sure that Synchron Strings I will be success and will sound excellent. I hope so and wish you guys all the best.

I don't expect a release date (that would be craaazy), but maybe which library will come next (brass, woodwinds) or what to expect in general. That would be very helpful on future investments. Because I am considering to upgrade my SE versions of brass and woodwinds, but if there will be Synchron Brass or Synchron Woodwinds next, I would rather buy these.

What will Synchron Strings II be like? I mean, the first library is quite a standard orchestral string size section. Will there be a bigger section like the appassionatas, so I can skip this one and wait for a second string library? Or will you stick to this size, because another option would be MIR Pro with Roompack 6?

• last edited
    last edited

@Pixelpoet1985 said:

I don't expect a release date (that would be craaazy), but ...
    Well ... why should anyone ask for release dates ...

• Hello Poet, in one of his new Videos, Paul mentions that the Synchron Series will be "a modern orchestra". (I don't remember which Video it was exactly) So next is pretty sure Brass and Woodwinds. Reading between the lines of Pauls posts Synchron Strings 2 could be a divisi Version of the current Strings. Regarding to Appssionatas ... Lets see how lush the Synchron Strings 1 do sound when they are stacked with all mics. That could already sound pretty Appassionata like. And if not you could still put Apassionata-Sound on top (as sweetening Effect).

• And what about Synchron Solo Strings ? That would be awesome!

Best,

David

• Hi again Paul,

do you have any estimate when will you announce when the Synchron Strings early bird offer ends?

• last edited
    last edited

@Sami Boman said:

Hi again Paul,

do you have any estimate when will you announce when the Synchron Strings early bird offer ends?

+1๐Ÿ˜•

• last edited
    last edited

@Sami Boman said:

Hi again Paul,

+1๐Ÿ˜•

If we can trust the little Video-teaser announcing the Sxnchron-Strings for November than it could not last longer than two weeks ....

but sincerly: I would prefer the VSL keep their highest qualitystandards than that they just keep any finaly completly meaningless announced releasedate. Since the Synchron-Strings I will be of course the very heart of any new Synchronseries, and there is presumably that much so much different as it has been in nearly all other Llibraries before, give them the time to accomplish as much as ever possible what we all already expect with excitement.

• Blockbuster Strings and Blockbuster Choir ... both in November ... jo i werd' narrisch :D

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

More information and also more demos should be available soon (I know that has been quite a stretch)

The demos are long in coming this time.

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

More information and also more demos should be available soon (I know that has been quite a stretch)

The demos are long in coming this time.

My guess is we'll see them next thursday. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Is it a demo in November 2018?

• Well there is one more week to go in November. But time is running short for the Early Bird offer, and there are still no demos. Maybe VSL can't meet the November release after all? An update on the current state would be welcome.

• last edited
    last edited

Hey vsl gang. Everywhere is the black friday sale and I have to make a decision before the end. There are two possibilities, either a technical problem or they still recording๐Ÿ˜ถ...

• It's done, when it's done

• last edited
    last edited

@yilalatavsl said:

Is it a demo in November 2018?

I believe there will be demos in November 2020. I'm hyped and super optimistic!!

• last edited
    last edited

@yilalatavsl said:

Is it a demo in November 2018?

I believe there will be demos in November 2020. I'm hyped and super optimistic!!

just be plz realistic - 2027

It's done, when it's done ---yes so truly! also white is white, black is black, man is man ....

• So far VSL has been very good at keeping their announcements, lets give them some credit for that. But an update on the progress and current state would be very welcome. The last official word is from November 9, and it has been quiet since then. It's always possible that there were some stubborn bugs or other problems that need to be ironed out first. It would just be nice to know if the November release is still on the cards or if it will be delayed, what with all the black friday deals on other sample libraries.