Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

189,239 users have contributed to 42,653 threads and 256,737 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 15 new post(s) and 81 new user(s).

• Hi Paul, 

Thanks for updating us with some exciting VE-Pro development, and release news !

I think VE-Pro is one of the most useful, and exciting applications to be released in this industry, it surely deserves to make it as a big headline news item, as soon as it is officially released, I would go as far as labeling it as "Revolutionary" [:D]

Looking forward for its release, and good luck with the final testing phase. 

Cheers.

• Nice update Paul.  Can't wait to hear your voiceovers on the vids.  :)   Always a good job there.

Rob

•  Thanks for the info update. Much appreciated. [Y]

Mahlon

• [quote=Paul]Our development team has added some REALLY cool features that nobody expected in the course of beta-testing. You will like it

I wish to read: PPC G5 Host Support . ( just a wish) [A]

Thanks

• Aaaahhhhh, We have a tiny screen shot.. looking good![:O] 

• Will you make the ChannelStrip EO Pack available for all VE Pro Users? A lot of people probably have the D/L or DVD versions and I assume it's going to work with those as well ? ;)

• Where is the new screenshot?

•  Its in the product news section, it says 'coming soon' below.

• Thanks Hose. I usually breezed past the company home page pretty quick so I didn't see that it was in plain sight.

Too bad it doesn't tell us much. It does have great graphics though.

• Looking forward to using East West's Play Symphonic Orchestra through VE Pro....how amusing that this will arrive before PLAY's alleged network capability! ;)

Keep up the good work Vienna, you guys rock. My new Vienna Imperial is INCREDIBLE. 

• The Anticipation is killing me. :)

Whoever our percussionist is who has started the 'drumroll' will be also glad for the release.  His/her arms have got to be tired by now.

Smart move VSL to wait until it is ready for prime time.  My confidence is what you do and have done continues to be high.

Rob