Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

189,016 users have contributed to 42,641 threads and 256,692 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 8 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@Rob Elliott said:

Where is this write up?

DG

• Thanks DG - this has been what I have been waiting for.  OH SOOOOO hoping that it is ready for prime time.   I want to jump right on this wagon BUT if I get crashes, etc.....

What am I saying - this is VSL[:D]

• OK. this is time when I kneel down on my knees, and start to bow.

• This is huge news. Say goodbye to FX Teleport! I'm very excited to get my hands on this. VSL never ceases to amaze.

• Someone got a better idea of 'when'.  Herb, Dietz, Paul?[;)]

• last edited
    last edited

@Rob Elliott said:

Someone got a better idea of 'when'.  Herb, Dietz, Paul?

Probably too busy demoing it to everyone at Messe - either that or out enjoying the hospitality of Frankfurt.... 😊

• Any videos from Messe on this VEP?

• Hi,

the focus is on finishing VE PRO in April.... but as always with software, there is no guarantee, only high hopes and the best attitude :-)

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • So no April Fool's Joke in any of the announcements? ;) Nice....

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi,

the focus is on finishing VE PRO in April.... but as always with software, there is no guarantee, only high hopes and the best attitude 😊

Best,

Paul

Paul, are any of these new features going to be available for VE2?

DG

• I'm really looking forward to this!

Any hints on how (or if) it will handle some plugins multiple output capabilities? Or is it stereo "only" :)

/Thomas

• This got really quiet from VSL.  I can only imagine that they are both recovering from the show and working hard to post VEP.

Rob

• Hello everybody,

these new features will only be available with VE Pro, of course.

But there will be a 64 bit version for the "normal" Vienna Ensemble as well, I hope soon. 

Most likely there will be multiple outputs.

We are going through some tough testing routines, and this will still take some more time, I hope it´s not much more than a month.

As always, we will release more informations when the tests are finished! Thanks for your patience, it will be worth it!

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi Paul,

I want it as 'fast as possible' - BUT need it to your normal VSL release standards (few bugs as possible).   Good luck on this last testing and I am looking forward to it.

Rob

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Most likely there will be multiple outputs.

Just lovely, think I'm going to cry some tears of joy soon...

Thanks!

/Thomas

• Multi outs - that would be f#$^& fantastic!!!

Really looking forward to this release. VE pro is going to pretty much change my whole setup in such a big way. 

Great news!

Thanks a million!

• For sure - SMART BUSINESS move VSL.   You are going to now get NEW adopters into your program just because of this.   Which will help us long time users (the stronger you are - the more we benefit in new and well done libraries now and in the future.)  It's all good.

Rob

• Indeed a smart move. BTW, will it be possible to purchase VEP without owning a VSL instrument? 

• Yes, don't see why not as long as you have a Vienna Key or a Syncrosoft Key to store the licence.

Tim

• Well, you only can buy Ensemble 3 when owning a VSL instrument...