Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,504 users have contributed to 42,303 threads and 255,090 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 49 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@Football said:

Hoping for an additional demo soon

hoping for delivery soon...

•  i wouldn't unveil too much telling you it is already on its way to the pressing plant ....

christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • How much space do we need on our hard drive for this piano?

•  MIR and the Piano have been presented at NAMM and Musik messe but nobody seems to have listened to them?

No newspapers line or web articles?

Ciao

Sergino

• last edited
    last edited

@Bruce said:

How much space do we need on our hard drive for this piano?

All of it.

•  the system requirements ask for 60 MB free space on your harddisk - installed size is 46.7 GB

in case this questions also come up:

RAM 3 GB, available free (real) memory: 1.5 GB

processor: any INTEL core model (core duo, core 2 duo, core 2 quad, i7, XEON) or INTEL/AMD single processor >= 3 GHz

as usual: VST (OS X, Windows XP/Vista/7), AU (OS X) or RTAS (OS X) compatible host - also works stand-alone

christian

• christian, i intensely pray you forgot something - please don´t tell me imperial will not run on my g5 quad...

if you have to tell me, please give me ten minutes, i have to eat a family package of prozac first.

• i gave you 20, but all i can tell is, that fluoxetine generally is not recommended ...

• so it is true?? where is my valium...

• Any updates on this?   Waiting patiently!

• Wow, looks and sounds great. I guess octave shifts and transposition will be your friends in reaching those extra keys.

• any word on the release date?! does this play nicely with ProTools 8? Thanks! Joel

• last edited
    last edited

@jaysplace101_29469 said:

Any updates on this?   Waiting patiently!

Waiting impatiently...

• We have a first great demo by Jay Bacal which I will set online tomorrow.

And if everything works smooth with replication we could start shipping in ca. 2 weeks.

best

Herb

• Let us know when the demo is up.  Can't wait to hear it.

j

• Demo is up, Etude in C# by Alexander Skrjabin.

http://vsl.co.at/de/67/702/704/414.htm

Bravo Jay! [Y] 

• Great demo, great instrument !![Y]

• Sounds great!!!, I agree.

Sorry if I missed that:

Will Imperial load easily in Ensemble PRO/(3) on a slave PC (64bit) and stream over ethernet to my G5 like the other Instruments?

Best Oliver

• that's one of the ideas ;-) Vienna Imperial is not like the usual Vienna Instruments Libraries, but working as plugin within VE PRO

christian

• Wow Jay! It's beyond me how someone who doesn't play the piano is able to give so much realism to a performance. I think you must of been a pianist in a former life.... And of course your great musicality gave the Vienna Imperial what it needed: a nice range of dynamics with all the emotion around it.