Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,745 users have contributed to 42,255 threads and 254,897 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 4 new post(s) and 39 new user(s).

• Well the three sizes could still represent the progress from 1st to cube but you may be right that they wouldn't represent something that's no longer available.

They've got us going here don't they.

• last edited
    last edited

@dpcon said:

Well the three sizes could still represent the progress from 1st to cube

Ah, I see your point..

Where d'you get the 3 boxes from? I can't see that...

If you go to the Japanese site and click on Symphonic Cube, the graphic looks the same as the newsletter graphic... Hmmm.

There should be a prize for the first person to guess correctly. [:)]

• A price? Cool... there go my chances... Complete Symphonic edition or MIR [:D]

That was easy... so did I win a copy? LOL [:D]

Looking forward to the surprise, though I guess it will be too much for my budget... I must start saving...

or ... betterwe could play a VSL lottery... each month the winner gets one for free for a modest entry fee.

Long live Marketing!

Iván

• babes... you're all wrong...

it's the vsl choir!!!! I bet

Bye, Angel

• Surely some new products [:D]

It will be the longest 14 days of my life !!! [8-)]

Maybe we'll see another image each day (like the past with the Horizon products).

My computers are ready [:P]

• Symphonic Cube - for sure.

Price ? I would guess somewhere around 10.000 (Euro).....

Against this "monster" my sweet little 1st Edition will look like poo poo ... [[:|]]

Bamboodscha !
    [:D]

Seb

• Well it's hard to get excited about if it's MIR since they've already said that there won't be a Mac version!

[:(]

(Yeah I'm pissed about that, who wouldn't be)

• I'm excited about the no announcement as well. I know I'll be buying it, regardless if it's a new Cube or MIR or a VSL T-Shirt.

Regarding the newsletter, I'm totally pissed off though.
    Marketing geniuses, you don't spam your valuated customers with "hey, I have something new, but I don't tell you" messages.

You wasted my bandwidth and time, and lost any further chance to offer me anything else thru the newsletter again, as I just unsubscribed. Thanks.

Best,
    -René

• last edited
    last edited

@René said:

I'm excited about the no announcement as well. I know I'll be buying it, regardless if it's a new Cube or MIR or a VSL T-Shirt.

Regarding the newsletter, I'm totally pissed off though.
    Marketing geniuses, you don't spam your valuated customers with "hey, I have something new, but I don't tell you" messages.

You wasted my bandwidth and time, and lost any further chance to offer me anything else thru the newsletter again, as I just unsubscribed. Thanks.

Best,
    -René

Wow...two extremes...

Are you Gemini? [:P]

• last edited
    last edited

@Another User said:

Wow...two extremes...

Are you Geminis?

No, Virgo. And that's way far from what it would be my extreme position [:D]

-René

• last edited
    last edited

@theiss2003 said:

Symphonic Cube - for sure.

Price ? I would guess somewhere around 10.000 (Euro).....

Against this "monster" my sweet little 1st Edition will look like poo poo ... [[:|]]

Bamboodscha !

Seb

HEHE, yeah sadly you and I .. and all others with a tiny, humble, treat it like the doormat, First edition will have to plug away with its anarchic simplicity. Damn you progress .. and damn you entropy!!!

Grrrr!!!!! [:P]

• Yeah, well, I have Opus u know...how that's supposed to compare? [:P]

• Opus 1 - how neat.....

[[[:D]]] [[[:D]]] [[[:D]]]

• I'm betting that it's the Symphonic Edition [;)] due to the picture in the background...plus they've been working on that one for some time...MIR seems further away due to development starting later. Details VSL? How about include that CHOIR with it [:D] ?

• I wonder what the price will be for Pro Edition users....plus that Christmas "discount" [[;)]]

• My Euphoniums coming - I can feel it!

How about a "Buy now pay in 2008" sort of a deal. And maybe finance at say 4% APR.

You know it makes sense. [:D]

• You're all wrong. It's a $250 GPO killer.

• All I could say for sure:

It's not a dream!

ck

• error

• last edited
    last edited
    Look, only 12 days now...

12 days

[:P]