Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,417 users have contributed to 42,227 threads and 254,786 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 15 new post(s) and 48 new user(s).

• I'm going to be an iconoclast - but only after saying that the Vienna Instruments player is brilliant and that of course it's a huge advance over the EXS and Giga versions in every way.

However, it's nice to be able to get at the samples every once in a while, for example to time-stretch scale runs and transpose individual notes in Melodyne.

• Nick,

What stops you from doing those two things currently? Once you take the output from the VI & turn it into audio you should be free to do with it as you wish in Melodyne.

There are several ways to do that in Logic. I don't use DP but I imagine its pretty much the same process. If memory serves me those are your two sequencers.

• I just recently installed Appassionata Strings and Logic 7 on my new macbook. When I go to the mix window and go to an Audio Instrument Channel Strip, and click on input, my VSL is not an option. The only sounds I see are the Garage Band instruments. What do I need to do so that I can use Appassionata Strings in Logic?
    thanks
    Tony