Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,458 users have contributed to 42,228 threads and 254,804 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 19 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi,

I have a quick question: Why are you using VST 2?

Best, 
    Paul

I'm not (see attached)...

• Hi, 

Good to know. Like Marnix wrote, we could only reproduce this with VST2, but we will check again. 

Thanks, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hello guys,

I have the same problem here, and after many tries I noticed :

A few Ir disappears when I change the Asio guard setup in Cubase or the Sound card Asio buffers.

Hope that helps

Best

Ole

• Hi, 

Quick update: This bug is already fixed and will be part of the next software update (should be in the next days). 

If it's urgent, please contact us via support@vsl.co.at, I will send you the current beta version. 

Best, 
    Paul

• Tested the beta in Cubase 9.5 & 10.0.30... Freeze/unfreeze, render in place, realtime and non-realtime mixdowns work perfectly now! A big thanks to Paul and the VSL team for getting this done.

Best,

-T

• last edited
    last edited

@casual-t said:

Tested the beta in Cubase 9.5 & 10.0.30... Freeze/unfreeze, render in place, realtime and non-realtime mixdowns work perfectly now! A big thanks to Paul and the VSL team for getting this done. Best, -T
    Did you test it within VEP 6 (or 7) or creating instrument track in Cubase? The current version of Syn player doesn’t work well inside VEP 6 during exporting offline in Cubase, Cubase just stop responding.

• last edited
    last edited

@holywilly said:

Did you test it within VEP 6 (or 7) or creating instrument track in Cubase? The current version of Syn player doesn’t work well inside VEP 6 during exporting offline in Cubase, Cubase just stop responding.

My testing only involved instrument tracks within Cubase. I'm not using VEP in my current setup.

-T

• Hi holywilly, 

We're currently investigating Cubase a bit more, feel free to contact us, we will send you current beta versions to check on your side: support@vsl.co.at

Best,
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi holywilly, 

We're currently investigating Cubase a bit more, feel free to contact us, we will send you current beta versions to check on your side: support@vsl.co.at

Best,
    Paul

Just installed the beta version of the Synchron Player and use it within the VEP 6, it just make everything extremely buggy (eg. some of my Synchron Player instruments produce no sound, beach ball is frequently rolling when doing any action in Cubase Pro). 

Now I'm rolling back to the latest version from VSL and really hope the newly update version will be bug free, perhaps.