Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,175 users have contributed to 42,281 threads and 255,002 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 19 new post(s) and 62 new user(s).

• Thanks so much! Dumping in templates this morning already. ;)

• Hi, I was wondering if I could get a demo to try and test on my system as well.  I currently have a eLicenser for Cubase8 on my system.  

I have multiple projects that use the same single template and would love to try VE Pro on a single machine to switch between them with minimal load/unload times.  Thanks!

• Hi,

I have registered my elicenser serial number with you guys (I use Cubase Pro 8) and would like to test the VE Pro 5 to run Eastwest "PLAY" outside cubase. Would you kindly email me the link?

Thank you

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Albert,

Wow, you picked our product name as your forum name?

Usually, you need to contact support@vsl.co.at with a request for a demo license, but I have just sent you a demo license for VE PRO 5 (you only need 1 license on the slave computer).

The software and documentation can be found in MyDownloads.

Please also take a look at our Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 video tutorials in case you run into any trouble.

Kindly note that the demo license is a 30 days / 30 starts demo license, which means that it is loaded with 30 "starts" which can be renewed as often as you want within the 30 days demo period - simply click on "Maintenance" in the eLicenser Control Center to reload 30 starts to the demo license whenever you run out of starts.

I hope you'll enjoy using Vienna Ensemble PRO 5!

Best,
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Thank you so much dear Paul! In all honesty, it was a bit confusing to how one should get the demo :)

I appreciate your great service! 

Just a quick note, the VE PRO 5 is nowhere to be found in the Download area! Neither I received anything in my email. Please advice 

Mit freundlichen Grüßen and cheers :)

Albert 

• Hi Albert,

No problem. Of course something unexpected happened when I placed the order for you. Just resent it, should work now!

Sorry for the confusion!

Best,
    Paul

• Thanks Paul, I reveived the VE Pro Download, but no license key to run the program!

Cheers,

Albert

• Hello Albert, 

Did you check your SPAM Folder? The mail was sent on August 21st. 

If you cannot find it, please contact support@vsl.co.at (as with all specific requests). 

Best, 
    Paul

• Hi Paul!

I see you've been very kind to help a lot of folks on here. I just received my ViennaKey and registered it on my account. I'm also interested in the VEP 5 for Mac, but want to try it before making the final purchase. Thanks in advance for your help!

David

• Hi David, 

Just sent you a demo license for VE PRO (instructions see above). 

The best way to contact us directly is to write to support@vsl.co.at

Best, 
    Paul

• I bought the vienna key and want to demo the vep5, but I didn't get an activation code throught the elicenser app, and cannot try the vep5 demo- the reason i bought the usb licenser in the first place.

I have emailed your support, and would really like to try and buy.

• Just for the sake of completeness: We have also answered your request :)

• Hi,

Does iLock work as an eLicenser for Vienna Symphonic Library products?

Regards,

Colin

• last edited
    last edited

Hello PoerteousMedia,

iLok will not work with our products.

You will need a ViennaKey to store your licenses on:

Alternatively, you can also use a Steinberg or Arturia Key, if you have one or can get one faster (they are usually available in music stores, and it´s the same copy protection system, "eLicenser").

Best,
    Paul

• No.

But a Steinberg Key will work.

• Hello,

Could I please have a demo of VE PRO?

I would like to be sure it works with my set-up before buy it.
    I have a e-licenser from my cubase & arturia soft.

Many thanks !!
    Max

• last edited
    last edited

Hi,

As written in the previous posts, please also register your ViennaKey / eLicenser key and then contact us at support@vsl.co.at

Best,
    Paul

• Hi Paul,

I have just registered my Steinberg key on the product registration code and would appreciate if I could also get a copy of the VE Pro demo to try before I bring PC slaves into the picture.

Thank you and kindest regards!

Mark

• Hi Mark, 

Please send a quick email with this information to support@vsl.co.at

Thanks, 
    Paul

• I have registerd my Key 1470975-4984DC would like to Demo Vienna Pro

Rob Moss

mossrob@pacbell.net