Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,133 users have contributed to 42,275 threads and 254,984 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 7 new post(s) and 45 new user(s).

•  

hello PAUL:

requested the demo VE pro5 to try if I can establish connection from my mac and pc, I'm using cubase cubase8  registered in 2014.

thank you very much for your help and good your comments.

cordial greetings from chile.

• Hello, 

What are your network settings?

You should definitely use static IP addresses, and avoid 169.x.x.x addresses (these are automatically assigned by your computer and tend to change).

You can try the following: 

Manually assign one of these IP addresses to the computers in your setup: 192.168.0.x or 10.0.0.x, and assign a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0, then it should work. 

If that doesn´t work, please contact me at support@vsl.co.at, with more details and screenshots of your setup!

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hello Paul

I'm a new registered user on your site. haven't bought anything yet but I'm very interested in VE Pro 5 for Mac. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the trial for evaluation. Is there a way to get a demo before buying it? Thank you!

Regards

Andre

• last edited
    last edited

Hello Andre, 

So you have not read this thread? ðŸ˜‰

Please register as a user first and also register your ViennaKey here

Alternatively, you can also use a Steinberg or Arturia Key, if you have one or can get one faster (they are usually available in music stores, and it´s the same copy protection system, "eLicenser"). 

Send an email to support@vsl.co.at when this is done, I will send a demo license asap. 

Best,
    Paul 

• Hi Paul

Thanks for your reply. I have already registered my elicenser dongle just after reading this topic yesterday. But the field reminds empty when I go to the product registration link you refer to. Will try once again.

Regards

Andre

• last edited
    last edited

Hi,

Found it, I have just sent you a demo license for VE PRO 5 (you only need 1 license on the slave computer).

The software and documentation can be found in MyDownloads.

Please also take a look at our Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 video tutorials in case you run into any trouble.

Kindly note that the demo license is a 30 days / 30 starts demo license, which means that it is loaded with 30 "starts" which can be renewed as often as you want within the 30 days demo period - simply click on "Maintenance" in the eLicenser Control Center to reload 30 starts to the demo license whenever you run out of starts.

I hope you'll enjoy using Vienna Ensemble PRO 5!

Best,
    Paul

• Paul

I just can't figure out where to find the demo? I didn't get anything on my email.

Regards

Andre

• Hi Andylook, 

I have resent the demo license activation code. Please also check your SPAM folder. 

Best, 
    Paul

• Thank you Paul

it's fine this time!

Regards

Andre

• Hi Paul!

Registered a licenser key, and sent an Email, I'd love to get a Trial for VEP. 

Thanks very much!

Alfred

• Hi Paul,

I just registered my elicenser in my account and sent a demo license request.

I am looking forward trying this out!

Regards,

Diederik

• Hello Diederik, 

Just sent the demo license, right after we received your email to support@vsl.co.at

Hope you like VE PRO 5!

Best,
    Paul

• Hello Paul, 

I'm am interested in trying out Vienna Ensemble Pro 5. I registered my key and sent an email as from the thread, it looks like it is the way to go about it. 

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you.

Best, 

Benjamin

• Hi Benjamin, 

Just sent the demo license!

Enjoy VE PRO!

Best, 
    Paul

• Got it! Thanks Paul!

• Hello Paul,

I'd like to try the VEP5 to see if it can assist me with the CPU issues I've been having in Logic Pro X. I already own a Steinberg e-licenser. I'd very much appreciate it if I could try it for 30 days.

Thanks,

Can

• last edited
    last edited

Hello Can,

Please register your ViennaKey here.

Alternatively, you can also use a Steinberg or Arturia Key, if you have one or can get one faster (they are usually available in music stores, and it´s the same copy protection system, "eLicenser").

Send an email to support@vsl.co.at">support@vsl.co.at when this is done, I will send a demo license asap.

Best,
    Paul

• Thanks for the response, I've registered my Steinberg eLicenser and sent the email.

• Paul,

I too would like a demo of VE Pro 5 -- I just purchased an eLicenser key JUST to try this out, and I found this thread after getting the message that says that I'm not eligible when trying the link. 

Could you send me the demo as well? I sent an email to support@ just now.

• Hi CorgiKing, 

Just sent the demo license. Enjoy VE PRO!

Best, 
    Paul