Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,446 users have contributed to 42,227 threads and 254,798 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 19 new post(s) and 49 new user(s).

• Hello Bahman,

I have already replied to you support request by email!

Best, Marnix

• Hello Paul, 

I'm new to the forum so I'm not even sure I'm asking the question correctly. I currently am using Logic X on a Mac quad core with 16 gigs of ram. Because of the 16 MIDI channel limitation in Logic my orchestral template needs 15 instances of Ensemble 5 to be open. My understanding is there is a work around in Ensemble 5 Pro. I'm experiencing lots of clicks and audio dropout however my CPU only registers at 50%. I was wondering if there was a way to demo Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 to see if it solves the problem I'm experiencing. 

Thanks Trevor

• last edited
    last edited

Hello Trevor,

I have just sent you a demo license for VE PRO 5 (to your registered email address).

The software and documentation can be found here.

Please also take a look at our Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 video tutorials in case you run into any trouble.

Kindly note that the demo license is a 30 days / 30 starts demo license, which means that it is loaded with 30 "starts" which can be renewed as often as you want within the 30 days demo period - simply click on "Maintenance" in the eLicenser Control Center to reload 30 starts to the demo license whenever you run out of starts.

Best,
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi Can I get a demo of VEP 5 please? I want to see before buy if I can work this way . Thanks.

• Hello . Send me an email at the same demo, please! I want to work with the products . I'm sorry for my bad english , I'm from Ukraine )

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Vaz,

Please register your ViennaKey here.

Alternatively, you can also use a Steinberg or Arturia Key, if you have one or can get one faster (they are usually available in music stores, and itĀ“s the same copy protection system, "eLicenser").

Please let me know when this is done, I will send a demo license right away (contact me at ).

Best,
    Paul

• Hi Paul, Could you please send me a license key for the demo? Thanks

• Hi Al.x, 

Please register your ViennaKey (see post above yours) and send an email to support@vsl.co.at, IĀ“ll send a demo licenses asap. 

Best,
    Paul

• Hello Paul,

I'm really intrested in Vienna Ensemble software, but  i would like to test it in my specific workflow. Could'd you please send me a demo licence too? 

P.S Sorry if there is some mistakes, i'm not a native English speaker.

• Hello,

I have registered a Steinberg Key and would like to demonstrate the software before Jan 15, 2015 if possible.

My question is would I have access to the Symphonic Library, or would it just be the host?

Also, if I download the software(s) and decide to purchase now, will I have to download it all again?

Thank you for any help during the holiday period.

Kind regards

• Hello emotive,

Looks like my colleague has already sent a demo license to your registered email address. 

VE PRO is "just" a host, and demo licenses are only available for our software products. 

Best, 
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

Hi A.M.,

I have just sent you a demo license for VE PRO 5 (you only need 1 license on the slave computer).

The software and documentation can be found in MyDownloads.

Please also take a look at our Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 video tutorials in case you run into any trouble:

Kindly note that the demo license is a 30 days / 30 starts demo license, which means that it is loaded with 30 "starts" which can be renewed as often as you want within the 30 days demo period - simply click on "Maintenance" in the eLicenser Control Center to reload 30 starts to the demo license whenever you run out of starts.

I hope you'll enjoy using Vienna Ensemble PRO 5!

Best,
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hello emotive,

Looks like my colleague has already sent a demo license to your registered email address. 

VE PRO is "just" a host, and demo licenses are only available for our software products. 

Best, 
    Paul

Hi Paul,

I have received the demonstration license key, however is there any way to hear the instruments at all?

I am only using Mobile Broadband and would like a system similar to Imageline but of course better quality.

Many regards

• last edited
    last edited

Hi emotive,

ehm, Vienna Ensemble PRO is "only" the host software.

If you like, you can book a free session at www.try-sound.com with the instruments of our Special Editions.

Best,
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi emotive, 

ehm, Vienna Ensemble PRO is "only" the host software. 

If you like, you can book a free session at www.try-sound.com with the instruments of our Special Editions. 

Best,
    Paul

I've done that and even before my allocated time slot, the session has expired.

Also, I don't need to read expressive text "ehm" or similar remarks. I need to hear the sounds for myself and not some polished mp3 on a website that I only know by name or what people say in this or another forum.

I am quite saddened that there is no basic set of instruments to try out in a reasonable way, like some of your competitors and am not sure now if I can/will purchase or even try the product out.

• Hello emotive, 

As mentioned, you can always check the Special Edition Sounds on www.try-sound.com with a free session. 

In general, our demo licenses work for 30 days/30 starts. Once the 30 starts are used up, you can recharge them as often as you like by clicking "Maintenance" in the eLicenser Control Center (within 30 days). 

We are working on another solution to test-drive our sample products. 

Right now, the only products that can be tested with a demo license are our software products.

Best,
    Paul

• Hi Paul! I just bought the vienna key to try VE pro but realised now that i'm not eligible for a trial. Is it possible that i can get a trial license from you so i can see how my new 2 computer setup would work with VE pro? I would very much like to try it before buying.

Best regards

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Mahlerin,

I have just sent you a demo license for VE PRO 5 (you only need 1 license on the slave computer). The software and documentation can be found in MyDownloads (click "Software Installer"):

Please also take a look at our Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 video tutorials.

Kindly note that the demo license is a 30 days / 30 starts demo license, which means that it is loaded with 30 "starts" which can be renewed as often as you want within the 30 days demo period - simply click on "Maintenance" in the eLicenser Control Center to reload 30 starts to the demo license whenever you run out of starts. I hope you'll enjoy using Vienna Ensemble PRO 5!

Best,
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

I have just sent you a demo license for VE PRO 5 (you only need 1 license on the slave computer). The software and documentation can be found in MyDownloads (click "Software Installer"):

Thanks for a fast response! But i can't seem to find VE PRO 5 in MyDownloads. Are you sure it's there?

• Hi Mahlerin, 

My bad, I didnĀ“t click the confirmation button. Just sent your demo license activation code, and the software is now also available in MyDownloads. 

Best,
    Paul