Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,437 users have contributed to 42,227 threads and 254,794 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 20 new post(s) and 53 new user(s).

•  OK, now I see the 'Buy Now' button.  Missed that when I first looked at the page. 

Thanks,

Jim

• Hi, I've just a quick question about the runs and arpeggios in the extended libraries ('Flute 1' for example). Are they automatically time-synced to the host tempo, or do I have to bounce it to audio first and use my sequencers built in time-stretch algorithm to get the appropriate tempo? Thanks in advance!

•  You will need to use the bounce to audio method.

• This is a pitty

Can "Martin", the genius programmer, find a solution so it is tempo related [;)]

Best

Cyril

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic
  • Hello,

Technically, this is not a question of programming, it´s about reliably analyzing the recorded tempo all tempo-based articulations in our 1,7 million sample library (some release notes are a bit longer, some decays will be a bit shorter, it´s not a trivial trask), including a check of all these articulations and importing the data in the already encrypted database. 

Also, an orchestra shouldn´t be a drum machine, and the recorded repetitions are much closer to musical "perfection" than most real players in a live orchestra will ever be [;)]

The time-stretsching option in VI PRO or in your sequencer will easily give you the results you´d like to hear.

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Short question: why there are no strings in the "download instruments" section? 

Thank you,
    LOVA 

• Been waiting for my 3+1 order for 7 days now, no download links yet. This is very uncommon for VSL who ususally process orders right away. I heard that there were IT problems but not for a whole week? No reply from VSL sales since 4 days, this is strange.

• Hi VSL team,

At the moment the DVD products show that discounts only from the standard library of the download instruments will apply when buying the DVD versions. Will there be discounts from the extended libraries too?

Many thanks,

M

• last edited
    last edited

Hello mosso,

there will be no discounts from the Download Extended Libraries to DVD products. Please, also check this thread.

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi Paul,

Thanks for the prompt reply and the link to a fuller explanation of the buying options.

M

• Hello

In case you are looking for your downloaded instrument.

They are not in the Downloaded Instruments but are in :

/B - Woodwind

/C - Brass

Also don't forget to run Directory Manager

Has anybody downloading the Bass Tuba ?

Best

Cyril

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic