Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,169 users have contributed to 42,281 threads and 255,001 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 18 new post(s) and 63 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@William said:

"but additionally incorporating the composition stage to this standards right from the beginning" - Mrs. Angela Clematis

And that is exactly what is wrong with it.

YOU CANNOT INCORPORATE THE COMPOSITION STAGE INTO A MECHANISTIC SYSTEM AND ANYONE WHO DOES IS A MINDLESS IDIOT. 

I'm not sure I've made my position clear. Sometimes I put things in a way that is too diplomatic, since I just happen to be a deeply sympathetic and caring person who never wants to offend a sniveling and sensitive soul like poor Mrs. Clematis.   Be sure and let me know if you need further clarification, Angela.  Though I'm a little busy right now, so you will have to wait to rise out of the misery and lowliness which you have sunk to in your wide range environment.  But don't worry my good woman, some day you will stop trying to use  mechanistically controlled dynamic ranges to solve your sexual problems. 

Very profound critique as always. Of special interest is that you call composing with samples a "MECHANISTIC SYSTEM," and in another thread you want to discuss if creating music with samples is a new art form.

Also, interesting fantasies you have there about me, and nothing against your effusive and eccentric writing style. What style of humor is that, certainly not English, well, maybe bedlam royal?

• William, Angelo, it might be a good idea to open a new thread on your personal differences. It appears to me that your discussion has lost connection to the topic of favorite composers. Although I must admit it´s kind of entertaining in a yellow-press-style, so I would follow it there.

• By the way, I forgot to mention Shostakovich in my list.

• PaulP Paul moved this topic from Orchestration & Composition on