Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,444 users have contributed to 42,300 threads and 255,079 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 18 new post(s) and 53 new user(s).

• wich is ?

• .....I'm sorry : do you mean to connect the wifi modem to the gigabit router ?

Can you elaborate more ?

• last edited
    last edited

@anton said:

wich is ?

Numericable "La Box" up to 200 Mb

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic
  • last edited
    last edited

@anton said:

.....I'm sorry : do you mean to connect the wifi modem to the gigabit router ?

Can you elaborate more ?

why do you introduce now a Wifi point  ?

you dont need it as all your computers are on Ethernet !

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic
  • ........i need 1st mac on internet cable, others are aldready wifi.

• Sorry I dont understand, there is no Internet Cable but Ethernet Cable, why using Wifi ?

• i mean ethernet cable from router(internet) to mac.....

• why do you need wifi ?

• ....for the other devices........

• ...btw, just solving by removing the ethernet cable from port 1 to wifi internet router and connect when there is a need for on mac 1.....

maybe it's not just new modem relate, maybe os - remote desktop related, maybe yes maybe not........thanks.