Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,353 users have contributed to 42,221 threads and 254,765 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 15 new post(s) and 58 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@richhickey said:

The lack of that feature keeps me on VI Pro as well. I wish they would support that mode in Synchron Player, at least as an option. Most sample players behave the same way VI Pro does, and many electronic keyboardists rely on that feature for performance.

This is what Paul told on another thread about the auto-trill request:

"Regarding the Synchron Player Legato: I'm afraid the internal logic won't allow to play these "auto-trills" when you hold down one note and then trigger another."

"This is not the question of adding a feature... I have been told that it is technically impossible."

Anyway, hope they can understand how important this feature is, and assuming that the Synchron Player will someday be improved, that this should be on the top list of things to implement.

• Hi, 

As it is technically impossible to recreate that feature with Synchron Player with the current logic applied in Synchron Player, I wouldn't hold my breath on this one. 

Best,
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi, 

As it is technically impossible to recreate that feature with Synchron Player with the current logic applied in Synchron Player, I wouldn't hold my breath on this one. 

Best,
    Paul

Thank you for clarifying it, Paul.

Still, I hope that when the Synchron Player engine is revised (version 2.0), this is something you will consider.