Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,366 users have contributed to 42,222 threads and 254,770 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 57 new user(s).

• @GabrielG said:

Dear all

I just updated the previous post with regarding the "VSL default" preset.
    This preset was tested it with the requested libraries (Elite Strings, Synchron Strings Pro) and hopefully can help until the official releases will be available.

All the best

Gabriel

Thanks a lot. I will try this approach today.

• Thanks a lot, @GabrielG, your NKS template for the Synchron Player works fine inside KK.

Nevertheless, please allow me one final question to this topic:
    Before taking that provided NKS template as a serious reference for all of my future DAW projects where VSL Strings libraries are to be involved, do you think there will still be any NKS assignment changes (knob/event to assigned function/feature) planned by VSL to appear in the final NKS installer release? Of course, it wouldn't be good if any projects already based on the currently available template would finaly stop working as expected, just because the "official" NKS installer has finally be allocated in a different way. Thanks in advance for your reply.

• do you think there will still be any NKS assignment changes (knob/event to assigned function/feature) planned by VSL to appear in the final NKS installer release? Of course, it wouldn't be good if any projects already based on the currently available template would finaly stop working as expected, just because the "official" NKS installer has finally be allocated in a different way. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hello B.Minor,

Thanks for the feedback and great to hear that it works!
    I assume there will be one change, as Elite Strings use CC1 for and Synchron Strings Pro use CC4 for Tremolo Control, so the Mapping of the last fader in the first tab will be adjusted to this. Everything else should stay as it is (In Tab 1 and 2) and might be extended in additional tabs.

Best regards

Gabriel

• Hi Gabriel,
    I appreciate your quick repply.
    I just read your PM as well.
    Thanks again!

• PaulP Paul unpinned this topic on