Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,985 users have contributed to 42,271 threads and 254,966 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 7 new thread(s), 15 new post(s) and 49 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi, 

Seems like the first note doesn' have enough time to get started. Did you try with the Legato Agile, which is designed for faster passages?

Best, 
    Paul

Hi Paul,

many thanks, using Legato Agile on the first note and regular Legato on the following ones solved my problem!

Mac Studio M1 Ultra macOS Ventura 13.4 Studio One 6.5
  • last edited
    last edited

@Another User said:

Regarding Vel XF in VI / Pro: You can already set your preference on a slot level in VI / VI Pro (Advanced View => Slot Editor). 

I think I might be blind.  Cannot believe I missed this ðŸ˜³ Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go update approx. a gazillion presets or so...

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Release Samples: This was also a design question. My personal guess is that 90% of our users never switched off the release samples. But I could be wrong. 

Hi

Personally, the only time I switch off the release samples in VI Pro is when I use the Konzerthaus Organ in conjunction with MIR Pro, as Dietz recommended.

Best, David

• Dear all,

I've been looking through the forums etc, and wondered if anybody has used SSP with Dorico.  The number of articulations in this library makes it look like it could become the 'goto' library. 

• https://forum.vsl.co.at/topic/57244/Elgar Enigma Variations/301847

• Purchased this a couple months ago and sound very good. But any idea when Synchron Strings Pro will be NKS ready for Komplete Kontrol ? thanks 

• Hi Craig, 

I'm afraid I can't give you an ETA for SY Strings Pro for NKS, but it's on our list!

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL