Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,618 users have contributed to 42,247 threads and 254,869 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 19 new post(s) and 50 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited
    Hi folks, Interesting how this thread changed from "what to buy"/recommandations into a discussion regarding composers and their sound. I hope we can get back to my original question and that the response will remain the same.. To refresh my original questions:

@sighaug said:

Its been I while since I took part in this community. After this thread, I bought solo+chamber strings 1 (in autumn 2005). I´m very pleased with the quality, but I feel its time to expand my library. My budget is now 4000€, but I find it a bit confusing knowing what to buy.. Still strings will be in focus on my upcoming projects. I find all articulations inpiring and usefull. Basically I want all strings (all articulations), but with a basic/normal wind/brass library + full percussion. What bundles do you recommend for me? Since I already own solo/chamber 1, is it possible to get a discount on other bundles? Thanks in advance for all your recommendations
    Ps! Please start another thread if you want to continue the discussion about composers etc:-)

• Sorry to bump this thread. Do anybody know if my solo and chamber strings collection (from the horizon series, 2005) entitle to any discount at the vienna symphonic cube?

• last edited
    last edited

@sighaug said:

Sorry to bump this thread. Do anybody know if my solo and chamber strings collection (from the horizon series, 2005) entitle to any discount at the vienna symphonic cube?

Unfortunately not.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

Martin

• Sigurd,

Off topic (again...[:)]): I just saw that you live in Bodø, Norway. I will be visiting Bodø next fall during Nordland Musikfestuke in August. It seems like an amazing festival. Is there anything you recommend doing while visiting Bodø? 

Albert