Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,575 users have contributed to 42,241 threads and 254,850 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 13 new post(s) and 48 new user(s).

• Hi Schemen, 

Your screenshot actually shows the correct data... vsynvolume files. 

Please add a screenshot of your SP and your Database Settings, so I can check those. 

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi Paul and liquidvienna,

thanks for the hints about installation. I followed those, launched the "Synchron installer app". Here I get a message that can be misunderstood: when I open the synchron installer app, I am told:

"You will be asked to locate the package.info file to start the installation of your Vienna Symphonic Library product.  Download....   DVD Collections...."

I assumed, as the text says, that "I will be asked" to locate the package.info file. In fact, I am not asked. There opens just a window with no question and no hint what to do with it. Only after the hint of liquidvienna, I knew that I already at this point had to locate the package.info file. What I did, and installed the whole Epic Orchestra 2.0 again.

But he fault sits elsewhere, as I discovered now: I didn't activate the EO 2.0 in the eLicencer, because I assumed, I would be asked to do so during the process of installing it. But that was not the case. No hint at all.

Paul, I think VSL should URGENTLY add a stop point in the process, where the software checks, if there are files, but not activated. And that we are told, to activate them, to get it to work. 90% of other software goes that way. To let me tap into this trap is no good idea!

But anyways thanks for your support! I'll have fun with the new sounds :-)

Have a good evening.