Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,188 users have contributed to 42,282 threads and 255,006 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 7 new thread(s), 23 new post(s) and 65 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

Ok this is how you treat me, what means following your "golden rule" you honestly want to be treatet like that?

@Acclarion said:

with his recent attack on your customer service
    Attack? Are you sure you know the difference between justified request and inapropriate "!attack"? Be sure the VSL-Guys do not necessary need your postings to judge for themself what ever. This statement is mine alone: Fahl, you are the most unlikable person I have ever communicated with online. Your lack of self awareness is startling. Your ability to bring out aggression and hostility in those who are otherwise kind, considerate, caring individuals is regrettable. Your inability to accept you have any limitations, failings, or imperfections is unfortunate. Your desire to feed off of and encourage negativity, instead of searching for happiness and celebrating the success of others, as well as your own, is why you will never see the beauty in life. Shift your thinking or get consumed by your anger. Seriously, this might all sound "Yoda-esque" but I have no other way of stating it more clearly. Golden rule: treat others as you would want to be treated. The backlash against you is a RESPONSE to your behaviour. You are condescending, arrogant, and self-agrandising. When you respond to people, you always seek to "outsmart" them; you always seek to have e last word; you always seek to prove your thoughts are correct, while others' are flawed. You often do these things in sneaky, underhanded ways (for those interested, read his review of my clarinet concerto to see what I mean, including the immensely condescending last line of it.) Enough. I believe everyone will stop pushing your buttons, as long as you are willing to stop pushing theirs. But, if you continue to seek the last word, I am sure you will find far fewer allies on your side of "righteousness" and since it appears you enjoy discussing music on this forum, why ostracize yourself from a very small community that shares your love of music?

And you really believe yourself, that when you or others outrage you can simply ascribe the responsability to me no matrter if I outraged in any way like them or not just because I have another opinon and can give you my reasons for ?? what is about your golden rule????

To give reasons for the own opinion is just to argue and that is siomply nothing else but just to argue. It is of course not nor "arrogant" nor aimed to "outsmart" anyone. No reason to suffer. You have your opinion I have mine no one will change that. We can exchange what we think in a good comunication, if you dont want that, just read other things you are interested in more. Everybody can decide this for himself. No need to insult others. But you can not extinct the reality of other opinions by blaming them constantly with terms like "arrogant" "outsmart" or what ever. You have to live with this reality as I have to live with people that behave like you did. Just take responsability for your own behavior. It is your life what you do no one else is guilty for that. I do not think that anyyone needs any button for that at all .

• I apologize for any times I did not follow the golden rule and hurt your feelings. I will no longer respond going forward, but wish you nothing but the best in your future musical activities. Regards, Dave

• last edited
    last edited

@Acclarion said:

I apologize for any times I did not follow the golden rule and hurt your feelings. I will no longer respond going forward, but wish you nothing but the best in your future musical activities. Regards, Dave

Sound much better 👍😃

• It's fun to randomly mouse over a fahl5 wall of text and read out what the line says. 

To be serious - a few examples:

"I simply never accuse a Person as person at all."

"keep the comunication temperature even in summer a bit more moderate."

"you do have obviously utterly no fear to disgrace yourself."

• now that we have exchanged enough personal sensivities this thread is closed.

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.