Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,429 users have contributed to 42,227 threads and 254,793 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 20 new post(s) and 52 new user(s).

• And BTW fahl5 I know my contribution to VSL, musically with demos for over 14 years and my regular input on several forums helping others with VSL products, so I certainly don't need YOU to be the judge of that. 

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy Bacos said:

And BTW fahl5 I know my contribution to VSL, musically with demos for over 13 years and my regular input on several forums, and helping others with VSL products, so I certainly don't need YOU to be the judge of that. 

I really do not understand what exactly you answer here. Has anyone stated anything about what you might have done in the last years? Why should I judge that at all? I dont see any reason and therefore did not. So what excatly is your problem?

Or did you think what ever you self might think about what you have done in that time allows you to act that personal hostile abusive and aggresive against other members?

Dont you fear that with an aggresvie behavior as you show constantly against my person you self could damage what ever might perhaps founded an estimation in those years for you more than I ever would have any interest in to do so.

Why dont you just try to keep what ever estimation you think you have just with keep being the nice guy you want to be? Just another suggestion which seems to me much more efficient thatn any technical solution other asked here for. 

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy Bacos said:

And BTW fahl5 I know my contribution to VSL, musically with demos for over 13 years and my regular input on several forums, and helping others with VSL products, so I certainly don't need YOU to be the judge of that. 

I really do not understand what exactly you answer here. Has anyone stated anything about what you might have done in the last years? Why should I judge that at all? I dont see any reason and therefore did not. So what excatly is your problem?

Or did you think what ever you self might think about what you have done in that time allows you to act that personal hostile abusive and aggresive against other members?

Dont you fear that with an aggresvie behavior as you show constantly against my person you self could damage what ever might perhaps founded an estimation in those years for you more than I ever would have any interest in to do so.

Why dont you just try to keep what ever estimation you think you have just with keep being the nice guy you want to be? Just another suggestion which seems to me much more efficient thatn any technical solution other asked here for. 

fahl5, do you realize how many times you've accused others of aggresive and hostile behaviour? The fact that you are insiting sooooooo much on tha with anyone who contradicts you, makes me believe you are projecting. Hope you know what that means. 

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy Bacos said:

fahl5, do you realize how many times you've accused others of aggresive and hostile behaviour? The fact that you are insiting sooooooo much on that, makes me believe you are projecting. Hope you know what that means. 

I accuse not "others".(It would not help you to try to generalize a problem which is simply open and unmistakenable visible in your behavior against me.)

I even do not accuse you as person. I only accuse the hostile and aggressive behavior against my person each time you do so nothing more nothing less.

do you realize that. You have steped in here with nothing but pure personal directed aggresions against my person?.

Do not ttry to make the one who simply mentions that to the problem.  If you pretend verifiable wrong things to debase my person as you did again here. Than the inability of holding that back is your problem. Do you realize that! And if you can not hold that back this problem becomes to a problem of this forum.

• I would stop if I were you fahl5, the moment someone contradicts you, you cannot post ANYTHING with accusing others of aggresive and hostile behaviour. 

• Guy, your contributions are obvious to all who appreciate the highest standards.  Those that argue vociferously with you, do so because they are all too aware of their own shortcomings, and simply can't come to grips with this fact.  Continue to inspire musicians with your talent, and leave the mosquitos to draw blood elsewhere.  When they realize how they've alienated absolutely everyone on this forum, they will buzz away and start the process all over again on another forum (which they've done numerous times in the past decade).

Cheers!

Dave

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy Bacos said:

I would stop if I were you fahl5, the moment someone contradicts you, you cannot post ANYTHING with accusing others of aggresive and hostile behaviour. 

Excatly that is true, no matter if someone contradicts me or not, I simply never accuse a Person as person at all. insofar you are righht I do "not post anything with accusing others of aggressive and hostile behavior". I mention that fact only in the pretty rare circumstances someon pretends somthing personal directed insulting based on false pretention. And I must confess. as you can easyly verfy in my last nearly 800 postings here there are not that much who made such mentions necessary.

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy Bacos said:

I would stop if I were you fahl5, the moment someone contradicts you, you cannot post ANYTHING with accusing others of aggresive and hostile behaviour. 

Excatly that is true, no matter if someone contradicts me or not, I simply never accuse a Person as person at all. insofar you are righht I do "not post anything with accusing others of aggressive and hostile behavior". I mention that fact only in the pretty rare circumstances someon pretends somthing personal directed insulting based on false pretention. And I must confess. there are not that much who made such mentions necessary.

You are too funny fahl5, what you write is not worth taking seriously. 

Mute fahl5.

Dave, Appreciate this. Cheers! 

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy Bacos said:

You are too funny fahl5, what you write is not worth taking seriously. 

I would say the whole conversation you held with me in this thread about mute function does not show on your side any concrete relation to the topic of that thread. What exactly do you indent with pretending constantly weird things what I alledgely can or can  "with others" etc. If you have a concrete probhlem name it and I am sure we can find a solution.

But if you just pretend and insinuate again and again things which are likely to debase me, without having even tried to become concrete only in a single matter to solve anything. (Ask me if you need concrete exsamples form ypur postings towards my person but I just dont want list them all here, if not being asked for)

What exactly is your purpose than? I fear what ever it is what  you currently do will achieve absolutly nothing of what ever you might have indeded as long you ar not able to ask for any concrete problem to solve.

• last edited
    last edited

@Acclarion said:

Guy, your contributions are obvious to all who appreciate the highest standards.  Those that argue vociferously with you, do so because they are all too aware of their own shortcomings, and simply can't come to grips with this fact.  Continue to inspire musicians with your talent, and leave the mosquitos to draw blood elsewhere.  When they realize how they've alienated absolutely everyone on this forum, they will buzz away and start the process all over again on another forum (which they've done numerous times in the past decade).

Cheers!

Dave

Well said Dave! 

Guy, please don't let personal attacks deter you from the great job you're doing in sharing with us how you are making the most of the new VSL ibraries.  Lets keep the ship steady and on course and maybe even teach some skills to those who have the most to learn.

• I'm not, believe me, the more fahl5 posted, the more it became a joke.  As William said, the effort is not worth it.

• last edited
    last edited

@Another User said:

And BTW fahl5 I know my contribution to VSL, musically with demos for over 14 years and my regular input on several forums helping others with VSL products, so I certainly don't need YOU to be the judge of that. 

And suddenly  everybodies in greatest fear about all you ever might have done.  Great staging that unveils a realy a dramatic talent! 

• last edited
    last edited

@synergy543 said:

Guy, please don't let personal attacks ....

Yes, Guy please keep of from peresonal attacks against other persons. It realy does not help anyone.

You're too much fahl, he means your personal attacks.

• last edited
    last edited

@synergy543 said:

Guy, please don't let personal attacks ....

Yes, Guy please keep of from peresonal attacks against other persons. It realy does not help anyone.

You're too much fahl, he means your personal attacks.

Which exactly? Could anyone (as I already did in this thread with what I criticise in Guys postings about my person) quote in my postings any likewiose inappropriate wrong statement aimed not to mention concrete problems, but only to generally insult or debase someone else? If not? who else could be the one who is meant?

Just to make it most easy for you. You complained so much about my alleged "judgment" about what you have done. So to make believeable, that what you are talking about is not only your privat fantasy but has a founded reason, just present me which in anyway from my person here postet "judgement" of what you have done in so many year caused this complain? 

Any?

Sure that the alleged "attacks" have any more verifiable reality?

• VSL, the ignore button, please.  We all know you're equally repulsed by his behaviour (even with his recent attack on your customer service) and that you are far too diplomatic to say so publicly.  But, enough is enough.  This person actually does require help, and none of us are in a position to offer it to him.  In fact, I fear, we're all sending him further over the edge, and really, at this point, it would be best if he just shouted out into a sea of "nothingness" because if you implement the ignore feature, he will have no audience whatsoever.  

• Fahl5, you definitely feed off this, your track record from other forums seems to prove this.

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy Bacos said:

Fahl5, you definitely feed off this, your track record from other forums seems to prove this.

OK does that mean you cant even answer this simple question to show me only one single of those alleged "personal attacks" you ascribe to my person?

What concrete "track record" are you exactly talking about? do you want to follw Dave who must have searched all forums of the last 10 Years to finally find a Hobby-Pianist-forum which dont want to accept that anyone uses samples for musicmaking. Is that the "track record" and shall that really be enough to deviate from the siomple fact, that you cant even prove the existence of the most recent alleged "personal arttack" you pretended to must complain so bitterly?

Or did you think that just to mention, that you pretend "personal Attacks" of which you cant even show any kind of exsitents at all is already an ianpropriate personal Attack? Thats realy funny.

• last edited
    last edited

@Acclarion said:

with his recent attack on your customer service

Attack?

Are you sure you know the difference between justified request and inapropriate "!attack"? Be sure the VSL-Guys do not necessary need your postings to judge for themself what ever.

• fahl5, you already have enough material to write a book (non related to this thread or music). 

• last edited
    last edited

@Acclarion said:

with his recent attack on your customer service
    Attack? Are you sure you know the difference between justified request and inapropriate "!attack"? Be sure the VSL-Guys do not necessary need your postings to judge for themself what ever. This statement is mine alone: Fahl, you are the most unlikable person I have ever communicated with online. Your lack of self awareness is startling. Your ability to bring out aggression and hostility in those who are otherwise kind, considerate, caring individuals is regrettable. Your inability to accept you have any limitations, failings, or imperfections is unfortunate. Your desire to feed off of and encourage negativity, instead of searching for happiness and celebrating the success of others, as well as your own, is why you will never see the beauty in life. Shift your thinking or get consumed by your anger. Seriously, this might all sound "Yoda-esque" but I have no other way of stating it more clearly. Golden rule: treat others as you would want to be treated. The backlash against you is a RESPONSE to your behaviour. You are condescending, arrogant, and self-agrandising. When you respond to people, you always seek to "outsmart" them; you always seek to have e last word; you always seek to prove your thoughts are correct, while others' are flawed. You often do these things in sneaky, underhanded ways (for those interested, read his review of my clarinet concerto to see what I mean, including the immensely condescending last line of it.) Enough. I believe everyone will stop pushing your buttons, as long as you are willing to stop pushing theirs. But, if you continue to seek the last word, I am sure you will find far fewer allies on your side of "righteousness" and since it appears you enjoy discussing music on this forum, why ostracize yourself from a very small community that shares your love of music?