Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,128 users have contributed to 42,275 threads and 254,984 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 7 new post(s) and 41 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

[引用=保罗;272847]

Hello everybody,

Today is the day!
    Synchron Player for Synchron Strings is ready for you!

Next steps:
    - Download and install the latest eLicenser Control Center
    - Download and install the latest Synchron Player
    - Download and install the latest Vienna Download Manager
    - Get your Library Download Files for Violins I Stereo and double-click the file to start the Download Manager - more files will be added during the next days!

First Synchron Player Videos Tutorials are available on the Synchron Strings product page, with more to come!

And some FAQs to tackle possible hurdles right away.

With best wishes from a happy Vienna Team!

[/quote]

SYNCHRON PERCUSSION when I can use???

• [引用=保罗;272892]

Hi, 

Sorry, my mistake, it was the MULTI Library for first violins that was added yesterday. I think the second violins will be added soon. 

Best, 
    Paul

[/quote]

Hi,

Maybe I really can't humiliate you and humiliate you!But the synchron strings I sounds really bad!The new player did not solve a good continuous play at all! Shit!String music from other manufacturers can be quite competent for your string music! I feel sorry for buying this string! I really regret it! Nausea to the extreme!

• last edited
    last edited

Hello everybody,

All download files for Synchron Strings I for Synchron Player are now available in your Library Downloads!

Have a great weekend!

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • I'm now downloading and installing the library for 3 days (!!) The progress since 48 hours (my 2nd attemp) is 19%. It seems to me, that there is going something wrong - can you help me?

Best regards,

Stefan

• last edited
    last edited

Do have a fast Internet-connection? ( I would expect you have in cologne)

I do not have any problems here ( im ländlichen Niedersachsen 😉 allerdings eben mit Glasfaser-Netz)

Perhaps you should try to restart your router. Just an Idea....

• Connection is terrific and all is downloaded already. Only the installation needs so much time - I don't understand it ...

• OK that definitly seem to me a Suport-Case:

If I remeber right just the installation was in average ca 15-20 min per downloaded Part here. Hacve you checked to have twice of the Library as empty SSD-Space since if you download all to the same SSD, where you want to install it you mioght need twice of the Diskspace to get the downloaded Files installed.If you run short with SSD-Space, perhaps you might think tto download to another HDD and install from there on your SSD. At least you can decide both times the path as well for the download as for the installation.  May this might help.

If not try to contact: support@vsl.co.at

• Thank You - I just wrote an eMail to them ...

• Is the max voice count of 1024 PER instance or is that the maximum acorss all instances?

Difficult to tell as the player shows ram usage and voice count combined acorss all instances at the bar along the bottom.

If it is only 1024 combined, surely that is nowhere near enough? I am just checking as i had it only at 256 (default) which would mean it dropped a note if playing a chord of more than 3 notes, just using sustains with VB xfade!

• Hi, 

the voice limit is per instance. The more mics you want to use, the more voices will stream, and of course Velocity XFade multuplies the number (which is also why the Velocity Range options are very handy). 

Best,
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi, 

the voice limit is per instance. The more mics you want to use, the more voices will stream, and of course Velocity XFade multuplies the number (which is also why the Velocity Range options are very handy). 

Best,
    Paul

Ok, thats good. Thanks. Just wasnt sure as it appears to show the voice count for all instances at the bottom.

• last edited
    last edited

Why are we getting Newsletter about the Synchron player and Sychron Strings I while already purchased?

It makes no sense and therefore I am not understanding it. Except if someone is trying to make upsales by selling the same product twice😛. I suppose you do not use filters in your CRM... Its strange for a high tech company like VSL. No offence... Or do I miss something?

• last edited
    last edited

I think everyone who has subscribed for the newsletter, get it. And of course there always will be announcements about products, some people already have ... 😊. I think it would be a complex stituation: person A has library x and y, and one part of library z, person B has etc. etc.. Well of course much is possible with computers, that's true, but I can understand that a company doesn't work in that way. 

• last edited
    last edited

Hello everybody,

The first Update for Synchron Strinsg I is available, including a short documentation (minor fixes in the presets, it's a small download).

Best,
    Paul

• What's about the transpose bug?

• Hi TFIS, 

That was just a little too short a question for me. Which bug exactly?

Best,
    Paul

• I think TFIS is asking if the bug that caused hanging notes while using the transpotion buttons in the edit window (there's a separate thread about it) has been fixed.

EDIT: Just downloaded and tested... it is not fixed yet.

• Hi, 

Thanks, I see. That should be fixed with the next software update. 

The Update for Synchron Strings is a content update. 

Best, 
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

Wow, the "Synchron Strings I Update Info" PDF file comes from the future... 😃

NEW Synchron Player Synchron Strings I Update Info (english)192.7 KB 2018-07-13 12:54

• Thanks.