Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,937 users have contributed to 42,264 threads and 254,951 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 7 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• If I want to get rid of the old Synchron Strings data, how do I do that? Do I just delete it from my hard drive and erase the path from directory manager or is there something else I should take care of?

• I just downloaded the new 1st Violins - clocking in at 25.17 GB, but it won't install.

I get a "This package.info file is incomplete" when I try to install... humm...

• Same here, and installation is not allowed. See pic:

• Did you update the download manager? I got the same problem when I tried to download FX strings without updating. Worked like a charm once I did it. Too bad I had to download the library twice before I noticed ;)

• I most definitely updated the Download Manager before downloading and trying to install. Not working.

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Gary,

eLicenser up to date as well?

If yes, please post a pic that shows the version of the Download Manager with this error message as well, or send a mail directly to support@vsl.co.at.

Best,
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi,

I'm trying Synchron Player for the first time now.

I'm a Reaper user, and loaded the VST3 version of it...every time I change a parameter or a setting the fx window closes itself and I have to reopen it every time. Can you confirm this behaviour?

Thanks

-m

• Hi Mike,

Yes, I must confirm this issue with the edit drop down menus when using the Synchron Player in Reaper and I have already notified our developers of it.

Best, Marnix

• last edited
    last edited

@marnix said:

Hi Mike,

Yes, I must confirm this issue with the edit drop down menus when using the Synchron Player in Reaper and I have already notified our developers of it.

Best, Marnix

Thank you very much Marnix

Hope it will get fixed soon.

All the best

-Mike

• Paul, I figured it out. Although I had download and installed the new Download Manager, the old one was still hiding in my Vienna Instruments Pro folder. As soon as I replaced it with the new one, everything worked. Thanks so much!