Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,481 users have contributed to 42,300 threads and 255,084 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 10 new post(s) and 51 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi, 

I believe that we can release this update next week. 

THANKS for your patience.

Best, 
    Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the feedback.  Hopefully you will release it when it is finally ready for release, I don't take the next week promises seriously any more.  Waiting is just part of the process at this point. So.. Don't rush it if it is still not ready for release. 

I think the most important thing now, is that the new Synchron Strings 1 Player, when finally released, will be :

* Bug free, very stable, and efficient.

* Offer improved Legato functionality, compared to Legato in VI-Pro 2 (Please Demonstrate this via videos) ! NOTE : If this is not going to happen, expect a lot of dissappointed customers. 

* Offer major workflow improvements  

And Please :

* Post new Video Tutorials of the Synchron Strings 1 Player in action. 

* Post new Audio Demos of Synchron Strings 1 produced using the new Synchron Player

Thanks,

Muziksculp 

• last edited
    last edited

Hello everybody, 

Today is the day! 🎉🍸
    Synchron Player for Synchron Strings is ready for you! 

Next steps: 
    - Download and install the latest eLicenser Control Center
    - Download and install the latest Synchron Player
    - Download and install the latest Vienna Download Manager
    - Get your Library Download Files for Violins I Stereo and double-click the file to start the Download Manager - more files will be added during the next days! 

First Synchron Player Videos Tutorials are available on the Synchron Strings product page, with more to come!

And some FAQs to tackle possible hurdles right away.  

With best wishes from a happy Vienna Team!

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • If I want to get rid of the old Synchron Strings data, how do I do that? Do I just delete it from my hard drive and erase the path from directory manager or is there something else I should take care of?

• I just downloaded the new 1st Violins - clocking in at 25.17 GB, but it won't install.

I get a "This package.info file is incomplete" when I try to install... humm...

• Same here, and installation is not allowed. See pic:

• Did you update the download manager? I got the same problem when I tried to download FX strings without updating. Worked like a charm once I did it. Too bad I had to download the library twice before I noticed ;)

• I most definitely updated the Download Manager before downloading and trying to install. Not working.

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Gary,

eLicenser up to date as well?

If yes, please post a pic that shows the version of the Download Manager with this error message as well, or send a mail directly to support@vsl.co.at.

Best,
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi,

I'm trying Synchron Player for the first time now.

I'm a Reaper user, and loaded the VST3 version of it...every time I change a parameter or a setting the fx window closes itself and I have to reopen it every time. Can you confirm this behaviour?

Thanks

-m

• Hi Mike,

Yes, I must confirm this issue with the edit drop down menus when using the Synchron Player in Reaper and I have already notified our developers of it.

Best, Marnix

• last edited
    last edited

@marnix said:

Hi Mike,

Yes, I must confirm this issue with the edit drop down menus when using the Synchron Player in Reaper and I have already notified our developers of it.

Best, Marnix

Thank you very much Marnix

Hope it will get fixed soon.

All the best

-Mike

• Paul, I figured it out. Although I had download and installed the new Download Manager, the old one was still hiding in my Vienna Instruments Pro folder. As soon as I replaced it with the new one, everything worked. Thanks so much!