Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,454 users have contributed to 42,227 threads and 254,802 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 18 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@fahl5 said:

Are you really that superficial Guy and william

fahl5, I thought you would know by now, especially with our previous discussions, we are non thinking superficial musicians, I think you are wasting your time with zombies like us. 

Yes as your completly offtopic answer indicates it, you obviously really put it exactly the way it is.😛.

and now please come back to the much delightfuller Stringquartet....

• last edited
    last edited

@fahl5 said:

Are you really that superficial Guy and william
    fahl5, I thought you would know by now, especially with our previous discussions, we are non thinking superficial musicians, I think you are wasting your time with zombies like us. Yes you really put it exactly the way it is.. Wow.

• It upsets me that people get so angry with each other about our music. We have different opinions, OK. We can sometimes benefit from considering other peoples views, especially when they are from a person who shares our basic values.

In this case we all share a love for quality (classical) music and although some focus more on one genre or era than another, we can usually find several eras or sub-genre areas in common. 

This community is too small to be able to loose any knowledgable members. So while I may have strong opinions about the music discussed, I hope I never fall prey to the temptation of conflating my musical opinions into negative opinions about the people on this forum.

If we all thought in exactly the same way, and had identical opinions, what would be the point of even having a forum to discuss music or any other topic? Therefor we should join together in a brotherly comradery and enjoy the different perspectives we each bring to a discussion.

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul McGraw said:

It upsets me that people get so angry with each other about our music. We have different opinions, OK. We can sometimes benefit from considering other peoples views, especially when they are from a person who shares our basic values.

In this case we all share a love for quality (classical) music and although some focus more on one genre or era than another, we can usually find several eras or sub-genre areas in common. 

This community is too small to be able to loose any knowledgable members. So while I may have strong opinions about the music discussed, I hope I never fall prey to the temptation of conflating my musical opinions into negative opinions about the people on this forum.

If we all thought in exactly the same way, and had identical opinions, what would be the point of even having a forum to discuss music or any other topic? Therefor we should join together in a botherly comradery and enjoy the different perspectives we each bring to a discussion.

👍😃

Thank you Paul!

• PaulP Paul moved this topic from Orchestration & Composition on