Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,632 users have contributed to 42,247 threads and 254,877 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 22 new post(s) and 50 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy Bacos said:

Occasionally William can get passionate however, he always fixes his post. On the other hand Steff, you were very out of line on the other thread, some cheap shots, do you think that's any better? 

Did I understand you right, you justify as "passionate" in William frankly and directly insults my person without any concrete Reason at all, with harsh lies about alledged abuse of copyrights and fuoletterwording. And yuo seriously level this with my frinedly advice to be ready to get an answer, if you say something. 

The truth is the opposite William has not at all fixed anything in his last ost disgusting lapse against me. On the other hand the insulting pretention of any inadeaquate behavior of my side llacks any substance at all.

It is simply a shame that you are not able to see that fundamental difference. 👎

• I’ve already made my point.

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy Bacos said:

Once more, trying to dimisnih others, I'd say you need to grow up. 

OK this is exactly the attitude where a bit more selfreflection is more than needed.

You know that Williams post is not at all fixed and it is more than intolearable for any adult human being. So not reduce yourself in justiying Williams pure unreflected aggresion unless you want to be part of it.

• Great !

As usual, your music and orchestral arrangements are very enjoyable !

Let's stick to the music !

PS: I did not follow your conversation ! Now I see that it's a long thread here ...

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy Bacos said:

OK this is exactly the attitude where a bit more selfreflection is more than needed.

You know that Williams post is not at all fixed and it is more than intolearable for any adult human being. So not reduce yourself in justiying Williams pure unreflected aggresion unless you want to be part of it.

Why are you doing this?? Stop trying to make Guy upset. He is one of the most talented people on this forum.  Guy tries to get along with everyone. Without him, this forum would be seriously diminished, so please stop trying to get him upset.

Yes, William has some strong opinions. So do you. So do I. Attack me all you want. 

William is a very talented artist. I cannot think of any opinion he holds that I do not agree with, so attack me.

Paul

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy Bacos said:

What you say is inimportant to me, Williams is a good person.

And BTW, when you attack Williams, you attack a big part of the community, so you're not making friends here.

I do not "attack" William at all. He attacks me. This is pure simple aggression. Should I search "Friends" among those who justify pure aggression? Are you seriously trying to intimidate me ? Thats funny!

But sorry I prefer to be straight and honest as I always am and have been. 

• last edited
    last edited

@fahl5 said:

I do not "attack" William at all. He attacks me.

You've made insults, cheap shots, condesceing remarks, attacks, etc and you just see the attacks towards you.

Ok, that there, says it all.

Unless you can not proof any single word of this pretention it is nothing else than pure aggression.

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy Bacos said:

I'm talking about overall and a lot towards me.

In other words you are not able for any concrete proof. It is as I said about the difference of general insult and concrete critic.

• last edited
    last edited

@Another User said:

A few people have noticed your immature behaviour, you might want to take that into account.

People wo are as mature as William in his ""passionate postings" which you like to excuse and to justify?

Or would you now pretend that my mention of your attempts to justify Williams aggressions is again in your eyes an "insult". I would simply say it is a matter of fact. 

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy Bacos said:

Why are you doing this?? Stop trying to make Guy upset. He is one of the most talented people on this forum.  Guy tries to get along with everyone. Without him, this forum would be seriously diminished, so please stop trying to get him upset.

Yes, William has some strong opinions. So do you. So do I. Attack me all you want. 

William is a very talented artist. I cannot think of any opinion he holds that I do not agree with, so attack me.

Paul

Hi Paul

honestly I do not insult anyone, and do not at all intend to upset Guy Bacos in any way. Obviously he has severe problems to accept, that I am able to answer with well founded reasons on what he meant in a  very general manner to "friendly advise". To my surpprise he was not ready to just objectively refer on my answer itself, but already pretends that the fact that I do answer well fonded and know what I do and I am able to explain it, must in his eyes be reduced as "resistence". This is in my eyes not very helpful in an objective discussion.

And of course if you talk about large scale complex masterworks like the Bartok-sonata for two Pianos & Percussion this is not only based on the "knowledge" of  any "2 cents" to aargue at least should every body who talky about such a large Work be ready and open for the fact that there is more to consider than the spontaneous emotion of someone who does not know this composition nor its realisation in any concrete detail.  However I just always answer frankly and honestly. what else he decides to answer me.

And yes I do make a decisive difference between "a strong opinion" and completly unreflected, or on concious lies founded aggressive Insults as Williams lapse against characterises. Sorry I dont know if you would react in another way if someone pretends someone would steal, abuses copyrights without permission etc. Those are not at all "opinions" and not at all "strong" but the oppoite. They are in fact pure and very very weak lies. And this is only one asspects of an overall completly unfounded but very emotional emphised aggression against my person.

To post something like this proves in my eyes nothing "strong", "talented" or "interesting". IMHO it must be able without being attackt for that to outline that those awful just aggressive personal attacs are simply completly wrong  and not justifiable. Or would you understand anyone who would justify anothher who tries to accuse and debase you without any provabel reason just because he has his emotions not under controle.

I have nio reason at all to attack you moreover I have had the opposite impression meanwhile we have argued in some points in another discussion from different points of view I always felt you never reacted unfair, or in anyway aggressive and I am very glad about your sovereign kind of discussion with me.

Would you not expect that others even if the opinions might differs as it is possible in each discussion might show you at least the same necessary respect you are able to, to keep the discussion constructive.This is just the only problem of this unfortunately very little constructive discussion. And all I try to outline that this is a problem to solve to come to more interesting souvereign exchange of views.

• PaulP Paul moved this topic from Orchestration & Composition on