Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

185,306 users have contributed to 42,390 threads and 255,487 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 19 new post(s) and 57 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@GTBannah said:

Hello, Hubert! Nice piece, though, I didn’t hear the problem you described. My question, though .... Can you load the first violins, second violins etc in separate instances of VI Pro, or, is everything in one file, spread across the keyboard, like in Epic Orchestra? The demo videos seem to have everything layered together. I hope my question is clear.
    All VSL String Ensemble Libraries have this „Keyboarder-Version“ included in addition to the separate Sections. Means ... both is available.

Thank you, for the response!

**Note to Sales Personnel**

Please do various kinds of demo. Those for Synchron Strings do not give the right impression.

Thankl you!

• I'd like to upgrade from standard to full until the 25% offer ends.

Does someone know something about the system requirements?

I'm using an i7 6700K, 64GB Ram, all samples on SSD.

Thanks

• Do you know any news about the Remote Controller for the Synchron Strings? When it will be out? And the new Player? I bought Synchron strings and I do not know what shall I do. Will it be ready for NAMM? 

• Hi Adia, 

You should use your Synchron Strings with Vienna Instruments / Pro, ideally with the Remote App. 

I will show the Synchron Player at the NAMM Show, but it is not ready for release yet, and it will take some more time. 

Best,
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • What will it have this player? I am trying to find some good remote iPad tools to use Vienna. The one you provide does the same what is on the screen. I own AGTools of Ivan Kovachev, maybe you can help here a bit, I want to use it with synchron Strings. I want to switch articulations quickly. Or maybe you recomand other solutions?

• Hi!

More information about the Synchron Player will be available within the next weeks. 
    Regarding remote control apps: I am using our Remote App exclusively, but there are many other options out there. I would ask the colleagues at AGTools for tips regarding their software. 

Best, 
    Paul

• Congratulations, the first thing while trying Synchron Strings it seems that it is very musical, because of connecting corssfades of articulations at the same time with this SlotX fader  - you can achieve real articulations and this is very playable. Altough comparing to for example Spitfire it sounds not adding its own character to my music, which is probably better. I remember from GigaSampler time that VSL libraries were rather clean and true.

1.I am sorry but I am new to this VSL staff. Why when I move VelX fader on the screen it is not beeing recorded to my DAW? What should I do? I can understand I need to enable somethint when I want to move faders on the screen or just use a remote control.

2. When I buy your remote tool how it works, will it appear with the right instrument whenever I change the track to be ready to switch patches from within my iPad?

3. How will it all work when I decide to open Vienna Instruments in VEPro?

a. Will it work out of the box OR I have to do automations mapping, oh no, do not even tell me this

b. Will the remote control from iPad (I forgot its name) work ? How, will it know what track at my DAW or what instance in my VEP am I  opening? I have 2 tracks and one Vienna instruments  player on each one, so how can I change the remote control? They work at the same IPs. There is something like Control Me button, so does it mean I have to open the instance everytime i want to control the instrument? And what is even worse: when I click pizzicato on one instance in the Remote Server it changes  to pizzcato on BOTH tracks. 

4.There is an option Eneable remote control (webserver) - what is the difference between the iPad RemoteControl that you can buy and this one? 

5.Which remote control type shall I choose from options?

6.When you use let us say 3 tracks - first with violin, second viola and the third cello, do you need to open 3 Remote Controls? How is it intented to work?

7.Apart from everytning - is there a simple iPad program (for Lemur, or MidiDesigner) that would allow me to program faders to Controllers like CC21, CC33, CC44 and then move back when DAW sends the information to the iPad?

8. I watched the YouTube tutoria, but sorry, there is nothing like VIPro App at AppStore for my iPad

Thank you

• I indeed need your help please

• Hi Adia

I am not aware of a "iPad Remote Control" you can buy

If you already have Vienna Instruments Pro, just check in the anual on how to access it from your iPad (you just have to open your browser and go the the IP Adress of the mashine)

Then you can play around with it and most of your questions should be gone

Hope that helps

Gabriel

• I am confused - how does the iPad Control work? Is it anything different than this available from the webpage in options on the player?

• Let me try again

There is one free VSL Remote Control "Tool" - This is what Paul shows in synchron videos and it's functionality / look and feel is comparable to VI-Pro "Basic View". (I assume this is what you mean with "webpage in the player")

There are numerous non-VSL Midi Controller Tools/Apps, but these I don't know

Hope this could lift some of your confusion

Gabriel

• Log into your VSL account, go to MyDOWNLOADS, check "Software Manuals", download "VI Remote App Manual" and RTFM!

• Hi Adia,

Please send a quick email with your questions to support@vsl.co.at - I will be happy to answer them after the NAMM show weekend!

Best, Marnix

• I did, Thank you!

• last edited
    last edited

@Adia said:

I did, Thank you!
    Could you please reply?

• Hi, 

My colleagues in Vienna are taking care of the upload. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Best, 
    Paul

• I just saw ... This month Blue Planet ll starts on ARD (from 19.02) ... just for the one who is interested to see beautiful pictures in combi with Synchron Recordings (and understands German) ... http://www.daserste.de/information/reportage-dokumentation/der-blaue-planet/videos/index.html

• last edited
    last edited

@LAJ said:

I just saw ... This month Blue Planet ll starts on ARD (from 19.02) ... just for the one who is interested to see beautiful pictures in combi with Synchron Recordings (and understands German) ...

http://www.daserste.de/information/reportage-dokumentation/der-blaue-planet/videos/index.html

I'm the one. 😉

Thanks for info.

• Hello, in Synchron Strings, what does this number like 21F or 22F a the beginning of patches names means?

• Hi all

Any updates on Synchrons? (e.g.: Player Videos, Player Beta Version, Missing Legato Patches, ...?)

BR

Gabriel