Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,925 users have contributed to 42,264 threads and 254,950 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 6 new post(s) and 53 new user(s).

• The reddish X button ? :) I guess it takes you to the Mirx options - hope it won`t get in the way when moving stuff around though...

Meh. Just kidding!! :)

• last edited
    last edited

@Vlzmusic said:

The reddish X button ? [...] hope it won`t get in the way when moving stuff around though...

Au contraire! ;-) As soon as you move something, the little "x" will disappear, because then the Icon isn't in MIRx Mode anymore.

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Hello Dietz

I was wondering if it's in the concept of MIRx to implent IR-(with EQ)-Settings for Dimension Strings Desks and Groups in the future? I'm aware of the General Purpose Profiles and the individual settings for each player (which are great), but it would be very useful having Desks/Groups specific IR-settings. Probably they would sound more homogeneous, I guess.

Are these kind of settings available in MIR Pro?

Best

Mehdi

• Hi Mehdi,

Desks and Groups of Dimension Strings will be detected in MIR Pro, the MIRx Preset used will always be the one of the "All Players", though.

HTH,

• Of course, I've forgotten to check the "All" settings. Thanks, Dietz [:)]

• /Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • I tought that MIRx implementation will be best of it, but NO! the room eq bank is outstanding feature. Thank you guys for hard work and bringing such special features!!! [<:o)]

• Hi Dietz, I'm exploring the great MIRx setups in MIR Pro. I was wondering if there any supporting templates (I use cubase) with metafiles for Ensemble Pro for each venue. For example the metafiles that would have been done for the pictures in the Venue details of the "MIRx Reverb Mixing Extensions for VI PRO – User Manual" I can see there's something like that for MIR X but can't find anything similar for MIR PRo. Thanks Sean G Melbourne Australia

• Hi Sean,

Thansk for the friendly words, and sorry for the slightly delayed reply.

I'm not sure that I really understand your request, though. MIRx-Mode in fact _is_ all about presets and instruments finding positions automatically, dependent on the loaded samples. The way I read your message is that you're asking for presets for the presets .... but I'm sure that this isn't what you had in mind, have you? 8-)

Kind regards,

• Hi Dietz, I think you're right, I'm going the through the process one instrument at a time and its working really well. A cubase template and vframe would provide a template to speed things up and provide a good starting point to explore. only reason for the question is that i saw the mirx_demo_projecct files supporting the Mirx product ("VSL_Mixed Feelings Project"). Very impressed with the functionality in Mir Pro - changing venues and watching/hearing everything readjust is great. Regards sean g