Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,873 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,944 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 10 new post(s) and 35 new user(s).

• Ohh sign me up if it isn't too late...

• I would really love to test it!

• Keep me in mind.

• last edited
    last edited

@herb said:

Dear community,

I got the GO from our developers to inform you that we are in the final developement stage of an IPad app controller for VI PRO.

(it will also be compatible with any other Pads)

We have no release date so far, but anybody who is interested in testing can post here and will be supported with a beta when we are ready for testing.

The general good news for this new product: it will be free for all registered VI PRO users!

best

Herb

That is fantastic news, Herb!

If you're still looking for an extra bit of testing help, I own an iPad 3 and would be thrilled to participate in your beta. I have done a great deal of beta testing in the past for audio companies.

Best of luck with the development!

•  Hi,

Agreed, VSL has always been very cross-platform, so I'm counting on that even an initial iPad app will be followed by Android or Win apps should these markets get more than their currently quite insignificant shares.

• Please include me in the beta testing as well. This great news!

• Sign me up for beta testing please. Regards Nico

• Any news on the ipad app?! :)

• i would love to beta test te app too ! 

• I'd like to beta test.

• and i too, will add to the growing list. :-)

• Here you go! http://www.midimockup.com/lemur

• Count me in please!

• WOW.  This is huge - please sign me up!

Craig

• Here is a version I did for TouchOSC. http://www.midimockup.com/VSL/touchosc.html

• signing up for the beta test.

• Hi everybody, 

Just wanted you to know that we´re getting quite close to the release of the VI PRO Remote APP (it comes with the next update of VI PRO). 

So betatesting is already finished, thanks for all your input!

I´ll keep you posted in this thread as soon as the new VI PRO version is online!

Best, 

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL