Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,584 users have contributed to 42,242 threads and 254,859 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 21 new post(s) and 41 new user(s).

• I try to use this Preset on my older composition. It sounds very good! Great work! I was trying to experiment with the orientation of room. Both has pro and cons, of course. :-)
    In the "long" orientation, I feel the long space much more, of course. I feel, the music is in front of me. The sound is little bit darker, I think. But there are limitation in the left-right field. I feel, the players are by the wall very close on sides.
    In the "wide" orientation, the sound is more brith for me. I fell, I'm more "in" the music, "in" the orchestra, which plays around me. But there are limitation of lenght of the room. I feel the wall opposite me. The left-right field is much more bigger. This is very nice.
    For me, the "long" orientation looks better for "concert-halls" simulation in the studio. The "wide" orientation is better for real studio ("Hollywood") recordings, I think.
    In any case, it's amazing!
    Regards, Martin

• I just bought Roompack 2 and downloaded Herb's preset. Unfortunately I am only using MIR24 and therefore am getting errors when trying to open it. Is there a way to open it using MIR24? I'd love to take a closer look at what he did there...

Best,
    Tina

• Hello Tina,

I have just sent you a demo activation code for MIR Pro to your registered email address - have fun with Herb´s Preset!

Best, Marnix