Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,971 users have contributed to 42,270 threads and 254,964 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 14 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• Hi Vincent!

Here is in detail what you can do with the free Vienna Instruments player to get alternative samples:
    - Go to the Perform/Map control page and assign the Pitch Wheel to Pitch.
    - Go to the Control Edit/Edit Cell menu of all cells included in your matrix and set "Transp." to 2.
    - In your sequencer set the Pitch Wheel value for the track assigned to this instrument to 0.

Now you can enter the notes as you are used to. No further transposition is necessary.

Best,
    Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library
  •  Thank you very much Andy.  ;)

• last edited
    last edited

@andi said:

Hello Vincent!

Sorry to say, that the second violin patches are not available for the Special Edition.

Best regards,
    Andi

Its big sad and makes me think what i need orchestral uses when i know my budjet limits... i like all size section sounds but truth is i cannot buy them all to add vsl se (mayhe extended). but i almost surely know i dont never need chamber strings this way. and makes also think me its vsl se way too pricey solution for me maybe depdens lot of things... saddly there is not middle orchestral stuff anywhere cheaps have too many limitations (EWQL=is only massive tunes,x sample chamber ensemble says what its for,and few sounds too toy etc) and not cheap stuff are very pricey. One solution for price problems is sell my music but is hard.:)

• Is this 2nd Violins patches avaialble for Appassionata strings 1/2? or its only for Orchestral strings 1/2 ? i really want know becouse if only for either one another one is wrong for me. I like them both but i cannot get both in same time if never...

• 2nd violins were created for all of our String collections (Solo S. I+II, Chamber S. I+II, Orchestral S. I and Appassionata S. I+II).

Best,
    Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • last edited
    last edited

@andi said:

2nd violins were created for all of our String collections (Solo S. I+II, Chamber S. I+II, Orchestral S. I and Appassionata S. I+II).

Best,
    Andi

Good know but why not Orchestral S. II ?

• last edited
    last edited

@andi said:

2nd violins were created for all of our String collections (Solo S. I+II, Chamber S. I+II, Orchestral S. I and Appassionata S. I+II).

Best,
    Andi

There are no violins in Orchestral Strings II. The violins (regular and muted) are all in Orchestral Strings I.

• last edited
    last edited

@andi said:

Best,
    Andi

There are no violins in Orchestral Strings II. The violins (regular and muted) are all in Orchestral Strings I.

Oops my mistake. But now i have weird idea 2nd Violas,and 2nd cellos etc 😊 i bet can be sound sound lush...