Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,239 users have contributed to 42,286 threads and 255,024 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 17 new post(s) and 48 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@herb said:

Yep, but it will take some time, because we have to support a lot of different poducts: Download Instruments, Special Edition, DVD collections, standard & full versions...

best

Herb

yes, Herb, I sympathize, I know how difficult choices sometimes may be....

I can help you on that : I made up a very clear, concise list of "priority 1" libraries to take care of. This list can be tremendously useful to you !!!

Just PM me and I'll be happy to share it with you !

[;)][;)]

• last edited
    last edited

@Jack Weaver said:

And as long as we're getting picky here - let's lose the reflection of the matrix cells on the background. It only adds to the visual clutter.

+1 for that

The reflection seems quite unnecessary to me.

To the VSL team:

I hope you all realize we're picking at details here - this is not to take away from the fact the VI Pro looks remarkable!

• last edited
    last edited

@Jack Weaver said:

And as long as we're getting picky here - let's lose the reflection of the matrix cells on the background. It only adds to the visual clutter.

+1 for that

The reflection seems quite unnecessary to me.

To the VSL team:

I hope you all realize we're picking at details here - this is not to take away from the fact the VI Pro looks remarkable!

+1

• he, he, with 12x12 cells created there is no reflection any more

more seriously, just one cell in the large area looks quite lost compared to all the other stuff around, so I think it helps to have a kind of balance in the GUI, when only one or a few cells are created

generally I think it's simply too early to discuss GUI design just based on mp4 files or screenshots,

you'll be able to get access to the software very soon, and any input based on a real world workflow is of course much appreciated

best

Herb

• Amazing piece of software wow - got it earlier today, and has right away started doing a microtuning scale - but it seems that you can only operate with 12 tone scales - at least my 18 tone 1/3 tone scale does not show up.

Is there some thing special you need to write in the file or is it just not possible?

I notice that the files you can download from Scala does not show up either, unless its a 12 tone scale.

• Hi,

it´s currently not possible to load anything else than 12 tone scales - but it´s noted and we´ll do our best to incorporate that in one of the next versions.

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi,

it´s currently not possible to load anything else than 12 tone scales - but it´s noted and we´ll do our best to incorporate that in one of the next versions.

Best,

Paul

thx - looking forward to that [:D]

• The loops seem to have disappeared when using the libraries in VI Pro.

ex. If I load a matrix like Flute 1 Articulation Combi L1 - the sustains ends abruptly and the flatter sus too...except for the lowest Bb3 and B3 which does loop. Curiously this holds true for all velocity levels of Bb3 and B3.

...and I am not using the stretch tool for anything.

Can anybody confirm this behavior?

• Love the new VI Pro.  It's awesome.  One question: how do you turn off the humanize?  I cannot seem to find that.  

I love the feature though.  I have been playing around with layering winds together and adding the humanize function and it really adds an extra dimension.  

Great job VSL.  This has really upped the ante and my VSL libraries have never sounded better or been more flexible.  

• I think just pull the slider all the way down. [:D]

• Purchase problems?

Just tried to purchase the Pro player. Went through to store check-out and it bounced through to my paypal account.

Only the Pro player manual appears in my user area but there are download links for the Flugel Horn but the download manager crashes on opening in Mac 10.6.4.

Wondered if the transaction actually went through as my Paypal account doesn't show it but if i try to re-purchase the Pro Player it just kicks back to the VSL home page..... Website problems?

Julian

• Julian,

I had exactly the same experience.

It turned out that my credit card company thought that VSL could have been some Austrian conspiracy to defraud them. A little time on the phone with the bank and it was all straightened out.

HTH

•  I also try to bought the product but after putting my creditcard number and push the "next" button...

transaction failed....try again... but I'm a little afraid to be charge another time..

Other persons with the same problem?

best regards

• Hi Dup,

you can always contact , we´ll work this out with you!

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL