Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,921 users have contributed to 42,264 threads and 254,950 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 7 new post(s) and 53 new user(s).

• Q: So if I understand it right, what you say in the VE-Pro manual is not posssibe at the moment if you want to load this way a 32 bit metaframe file, right?

A: Correct.

Q: When can we expect the mframe32 / mframe64 feature that allows us to load the correct server on startup?

A: I actually already implemented this yesterday, but the version which will be released today does not contain this feature. There will be another maintenance release very soon.

• one simple, effective, but very low priority workflow improvement for the panner: by clicking on the middle spot you could adjust left/right position AND the angle at once. up/down widens/narrows the angle, left/right does .. ahem .. left/right. ;-)

• In that case, perhaps with a modifier key. I think it would just be annoying to have it whizz around too much without the modifier.

• When I reload a saved metaframe all instance windows will be opened. I don't know what other user think but for me it's circular to close all these windows again (16 windows, other user may use more). Maybe it's possible to remember in the saved metaframe which instance windows were opened on saving and only open these windows on reloading?

Best regard,

Peter