Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,440 users have contributed to 42,227 threads and 254,796 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 19 new post(s) and 45 new user(s).

• Well, i dont...i adjust release times for individual articulations, crossfades, cellcrossfades, etc etc, and not to mention kontakt and stuff like Omnisphere and more sound design based VSTI`s. NO chance the template wont be touched, so i guess its best to divide up the VEPRO instances in a way that makes it as easy as possible, so atleast not all of them needs to be reloaded.

BUT still, unless you make a habit of actualy writing down any deviation from the master template, how will you know later...if you made any changes or not ? You wont remember the details for every cue\song forever, ...so there potential for alot of weirdness and messy playback issues here. 

BUT i agree its a great feature, reminds me of the days of hardware samplers, and the conveniance of having stuff loaded up all day.

And in any event, its a feature, but one doesnt have to use it offcourse.

In the case of VEPRO not loading when opening up a cubase project, it might be worth mentioning that im still on Cubase 4.5 , on a vista 64 machine. I have to try the VST2 version as well..but i was under the impression VST2 cannot support multiple midiports, so that doesnt really work anyway.

• I already mailed the issue to the vsl support and got a ticket from Martin. Let's see if he/they can track down if that is a bug or if my system is just messed up. I'm also using C4.52 and that error seems only to occure with the VST3 plugin. It is neccesary because I will change up m workflow back to the cubase VSTRack and multitimb. And I like VST3!

• Please post back when it is sorted out, and let us know what the solution was.

DG

• Regarding this "load data" disappearing, I have changed the behavior now, so it simply stops blinking after 15 seconds. Will come with the next update.

• last edited
    last edited

@BloodyJoe said:

I already mailed the issue to the vsl support and got a ticket from Martin. Let's see if he/they can track down if that is a bug or if my system is just messed up. I'm also using C4.52 and that error seems only to occure with the VST3 plugin. It is neccesary because I will change up m workflow back to the cubase VSTRack and multitimb. And I like VST3!

I cannot reproduce this issue with either VST2 or VST3 plugins, using Cubase 5.1. Since both you (BloodyJoe) and Pzy-Clone seem to be on Cubase 4.5.X, looks like it is related to this system. Are you planning to upgrade?

• last edited
    last edited

@Another User said:

3. I'm using VEPro with cubase4. When I reload a project with some VST plugin VEPro server interfaces, the VEPro instances are not set up properly. I additionally need to click at that down arrow and then click on "Load plugin data" on every instance. Is that meant to be so? Is it possible to set that to automatic connect? I don't want to click every VEPro instance everytime I reload a big project.
    I've fixed this for next release, so newly loaded preserved instances will load plugin data automatically (if the instance already exists the load button will appear).