Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,353 users have contributed to 42,221 threads and 254,765 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 15 new post(s) and 58 new user(s).

• Oh and one more thing. Dear Hardcore Users, please have a little look and compassion with a paranoid user wishing som kinda "Yes VE Ensemble basically works fine with a huge load of Kontakt 3.5 and Logic9"-confirmation. (I've to know if VE Pro does the job needed or if I have to buy bidule instead which would be a less-than-ideal-solution of course) Can't demo Vienna ensembles Pro cause of not having an Elicenser Key. Otherwise I'd do that by myself of course instead of bothering you guys:

http://community.vsl.co.at/forums/t/22756.aspx

• Until know everything working fine. I just can recommend my above mentioned solution ...

• I had the loop browser problem with 9.01, too. You don't have to replace any files but just be patient. I got the spinning ball with initalizing loop-browser and logic seemed pretty much "dead" but instead of shutting down the program I left the computer for a very long time and - after an awful amount of time Logic started. I assume the program is searching/indexing whatsoever and this simply takes time. The next time the program starts everyting is fine. So just grab a cup of coffee and wait.

• Well yeah if that solution to wait 20 mins works its good of course. In my case I always waited about just 2 minutes (without quitting Logic) and than I could start working with logic but the next time it happened again and again. Therefore in cases were waiting doesn't help as in my case i still recommend my solution. The cool thing is that we've collected 3 solutions for the loop browser problem (typically occurring ater the VE PRo Demo Installation and one of that should work (= (good luck)

• Would this be the same fix for Logic 8? I can't seem to find those files anywhere, but am getting a freeze when it tried to initialize the loop browser on the start up screen. Thanks.