Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

188,328 users have contributed to 42,591 threads and 256,456 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 39 new user(s).

• Problems with license control center

Hi there,

I ordered the Vienna Epic Horns & Fanfare Trumpets and am having problems
    downloading licenses for both, using the License Control Center.
    When I try to download the Epic Horns license it seems to only partially download and gives me the message, 'Use master server instead of slave server and
    and check your internet connection'.
    When I try to download the Fanfare Trumpets license it doesn't download at all & immediately gives the message, 'A pending license was found on the 
    connected elicenser(s).  When downloading a license, a elicenser without any pending licenses has to be connected to the computer.  Please make sure
    that an appropriate elicenser is connected'
    Would you have any ideas as to what's going on?
    Thanks
    Simon

•  welcome donovansi,

license download for your your Epic Horns has not completed - after starting the license download wizard within LCC you should read a message like:

*a license download is pending* ... and a button *resume license transfer* (or similar wording) should appear - please do so.

after completion (message: the license has been downloaded sucessfully) you con continue to download other licenses

hth, christian

ps: hopefully ther is no proxy server on your internet connection involved which screws things up ...

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Hi Christian,

No luck.  Still cannot download any licenses.  When I start the License Download wizard, I get the option to continue the transfer of the license for Epic Horns.  I do so, then hit 'Start' to download license.  Same message occurs as above, ''Use master server instead of slave server and check your internet connection'.  I'm running MacOSX 10.4.11, so disabled the firewall software that comes with it & tried the download again, with no luck either.  I know I'm not using any proxy server software on my machine unless are you referring to the possibility that my ISP could be using one & this could interrupt the license downloads?

Any more ideas?

Thanks

Simon

•  please see my message to the account of your registered email address ... and let me know if it worked.

christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Issue solved!  Thank you!!

Best wishes, 
    Jay