Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

188,328 users have contributed to 42,591 threads and 256,456 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 39 new user(s).

• No activation code received

'm trying to activate the Vienna Percussion library (standard and extended version). It appears that I successfully registered it at the Vienna website (in my user area), but I did not receive an activation code for the syncrosoft license. Usually this arrives via email almost immediately after I have registered the product.

Marko 

• last edited
    last edited

marko, we have now forwarded a copy of the confirmation message to your registered email addres ...

the erroor message from your mailserver was:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

***@frontiernet.net

SMTP error from remote mailer after initial connection:

host mx.frontiernet.net: 550 Too many invalid recipients

btw: the activation code is also displayed on the confirmation page in a textbox for copy&paste into the LCC

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • I still heve not received an activation code. 

• i have now copied the email into a private message ...

until this moment there is no error message for the second email - please contact your provider or mailserver administrator to get this issue fixed

christian

•  I still haven't received anything from your web site. Your respone seemed to worked fine last week when I made the purchase, but now there's no response.

• last edited
    last edited

please check your private messages ... still no error message returned ...

please check also your spam folder or contact your mailserver admin for setup

•  I received the activation code through the pm service, but I still don't understand why I am not getting any response from tech support to my current email adrress. I don't even get an automated reponse when I email tech support.

I don't have a spam blocker.

• last edited
    last edited

@Marko said:

I received the activation code through the pm service, but I still don't understand why I am not getting any response from tech support to my current email adrress. I don't even get an automated reponse when I email tech support.

I don't have a spam blocker.

25th and 26th of December are Christmas holidays in Austria.

best

Herb

• LOL ... yes, and it is 1 AM CET here ;-)

and: would you really like to receive some *thank you for contacting VSL support, we will care about your issue on the next working day* reply instead some efficient help? ... next working day would be monday 29th btw ...

• I'm not sure if I am communicating the issue to you.

Let me try again. (a) Usually when I register a product on your website I get an immediate email response with the activation code. I presume this is automatic and does not require a human subject sending a response to me. That's the way it worked in the past.

Similarly, when I have emailed tech support in the past I would immediately receive an automated reponse from your service, indicating that my email had been received. Again, I am presuming that these are automated features that do not require a person being present to initiate the response.

But I am not receiving any automated response from your server. Does this make sense? If it does make sense, is it a problem? Perhaps it's not a problem that the process has suddenly become different, but it seems to be a deviation.

The problem could be at my end of things, but nothing has changed here. I don't have anything from you in a spam filter.

Does your automated server go on holiday too? If it does, I wish it a happy holiday.

Marko

• mark - please read my replies to your post above - the answer is still the same: the message has been sent (several times) and only 1 (ONE) error message came back to us (see my first reply).

you never can have received an automated reply on emails sent to VSL support and i already explained why: we prefer to answer instead of sending auto-responders ... and that is what we did actually ...

> -----Original Message-----

> From: VSL Support [mailto:support@vsl.co.at]

> Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 11:18 PM

> To: '****@frontiernet.net'

> Subject: FW: VSL Activation Code

>

> forward ...

i wish you also happy holidays, without insinuation though, and if no spam filter or junk-mail folder is involved again i'd recommend to contact the support of your email provider

hth, christian