Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,368 users have contributed to 42,295 threads and 255,059 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 12 new post(s) and 50 new user(s).

•  you can also just go to http://www.xe.com and enter in the amount.. it will convert it according to the current exchange rate. Or if you're on a Mac i know there are alsosome currency converter widgets you can install on your computer.

• Touché!

now we can't afford to....

Julian

• last edited
    last edited

@herb said:

Our forum members are the first ones who get infos about our "New Releases and Holiday Offers"

http://vsl.co.at/en/65/71/1487/1099.vsl

best

Herb

Hello.

I noticed that the Extended Bundle purchase has a $ in front of the price instead of the Euro symbol.  Is this true?  The cost is in U.S. dollars?

Thanks.

BTW, I'm finally understanding how to use these great instruments!

Dennis

• you mean special edition bundle? DVD products are displayed in the respective currency, donload products only in EUR

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  •  Yes, I mean the DVD SE Extended set.  I'm just wondering if the $ is correct, and I won't be charged extra for the conversion from Euro to $.

Thanks.

Dennis

• last edited
    last edited

why should you? please compare to our distributor

•  Well, apparently all of the SE Extended instruments are already on my hard drive.  I'm wondering if I purchase this from the web site if I will just receive the validation number for the Extended instruments without needing to get a new DVD set for these instruments.

Dennis

• last edited
    last edited

@dayadon said:

Well, apparently all of the SE Extended instruments are already on my hard drive.  I'm wondering if I purchase this from the web site if I will just receive the validation number for the Extended instruments without needing to get a new DVD set for these instruments.

Right, you just get the licenses, no additional DVDs necessary.

best

Herb

•  Thanks for clearing that up for me, Herb.  I'm still not clear as to whether the $ sign on the Web DVD purchase of SE Extended actually means that that's actuall U.S. amount I will pay.

Thanks for the clarity!

Dennis

• dennis, you should see this ...

SE ext

but looking into your registrations i'm not sure upgrading the Special Edition to the full library is the most attractive path for you ...

please contact sales [at] vsl [dot] co [dot] at for more detailed information on other options - stefan ist most helpfull getting the most out of your investment

hth, christian

• I'm wondering if it's possible to extend the sale's end to the weekend following the 15th, which for a huge percentage of customers means an additional paycheque at their disposal -- especially as most people have to pay the majority of their bills at the beginning of the month, so the mid-month paycheque is usually the only one with any discretionary spending associated with it :-).

In the US, most employers issue bi-weekly paycheques, and due to recent banking law changes (maybe a year or so back), they generally don't show up as available funds until Friday during the day (they used to show up Wednesday at midnight, or Thursday during the day). The end date of 15 January effectively cuts off a lot of potential sales following the Christmas holiday.

Just a suggestion. 

•  My current score would GREATLY benefit from the BA2 samples.   I am sorry if it has been mention, but WHEN will it be DL ready?   My score is to be delivered Jan 10 and would love to use it.

Same question for b flat tpt - but less urgent.

Rob

•  New BA 2 release date?  "Settling" for BA1 on the current project is not bad - but if the new BA is available in 2 weeks or so - I'll 'write' the BA parts last [:)]

Thanks for any idea of 'when' on this freebie (thanks for this BTW)   Will be ordering Solo strings 2 this week.

Rob

• Hi Rob,

Bassoon II should be ready for download next week.

best

Herb

• Excellent Herb.   REALLY excited about this one.  IMHO - the bassoon 1 is one of the jewels in the VSL crown.  Be nice to have an alternate to it.

Do you guys have fast servers?   Hopefully you will be better set up than Steinberg - every time an important update or release comes up for DL from them - it takes 1-2 weeks to get decent speeds.

Thanks again.

Rob