Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,578 users have contributed to 42,241 threads and 254,852 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 15 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• I think JazzMutant is going to be the best option for you - after much tinkering about the MC Control is actually pretty weak on MIDI control - it's fine for audio but doesn't let you use the faders to set anything other than volume. The Control doesn't even seem to have a flip function as the MC Mix does - which is a shame too. Still the rotary encoders are pretty good

Cheers

Tim

• Is anyone here using M-AUDIO Keystation Pro 88 with Logic and/or to control VE/VI? Best wishes, Errikos.

• Hi everyone, i´ve just got a Euphonixs MC Control and i want to share some information about the control of Vienna Instruments and Logic I work with Logic 8 and for this the MC Control works perfect. Just install the EuCon - connect - start Logic - BINGO! So, know i came to the point were one of the faders should control the XFades and so on of the Vienna Instruments under Vienna E. Pro.. So what i didi is: - Open System Preferences - Open the Euphonixs Programm - Just choose the programm Vienna E. Pro from your applications - Choose Mackie Control (Which works via Midi) Close it. So know when you work in the Vienna E.Pro - the MC Control switches to the Mackie Control Midi based control mode. This means the Faders send Midi Data. Know you can choose the Fader you like and Move the Mc Control Fader to programm it... One more thing is that you can switch very fast beetween the Applications with the knob on the MC Control ... Issue: - The Buttons on the Touch screen still can not be programmed to send keyswitches - The Fader of the MC Control are touch sensitiv - which means when you touch them they send "note on C6" - you have to erase this after recording your curve - For recording you have to choose Logic - start recording - and switch back to VEP - to send the midi data - The faders don´t move to the recorded curve - even when the fader moves in the VI Interface. If someone have more informations about the issues and how to maybe erase them - just let me know!

•  Sounds good, are you enjoying the Control?