Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,602 users have contributed to 42,243 threads and 254,863 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 19 new post(s) and 46 new user(s).

• very nice! Thanks Martin!

• Martin,

Are the woodwind"looped sustains" performance legato instruments or regular?

--Jay

• Bravo!

And excellent price, in my opinion!

Iván

• The Woodwinds looped sustains are regular multisampled sustainded notes.

• Will there be any Giga 3 articulations ?

• Any other products planned to be released soon?

• Opus 2 is fully giga 2.5 compatible.
    So there are no exclusive Giga 3 programmings on the discs.

best
    Herb

• last edited
    last edited

@Christian Marcussen said:

Any other products planned to be released soon?

No, not in the near future.

• Ok... fair enough. So am I right that for an owner of Pro Ed, Solostrings and Epic horns, that Opus 2 (obviously I gues) will have very little to offer?(seing as I also have downloaded the free holyday stuff).

• Exactly, Christian.

best
    Herb

• Exciting! What will the VIP upgrade price from Opus 1 be? What is meant by 'basic articulations' for solo strings? No portamento/legato articulations?

• There is no upgrade price from Opus 1 to Opus 2 because it's all new material for Opus 1 and First Edition users.
    Basic articulations are single note samples (staccato, sustains, sforzato, tremolo, pizzicato, etc.). The Horizon Series bonus files don't contain any Performance articulations.

• Hm. [;)] I think I sould wait with my comment until I see the detailed articulation list...

• I don't remember a muted solo horn in the free Holiday Special articulations. Did I miss that one? Or are you going to make that one available to Pro edition users in the future?

Best,
    Jay

• Sorry, my mistake--no solo horn in Opus 2...

• It's the stopped horn section of the holiday specials.

best
    Herb

• What's the price for Opus2, and the Opus1 & Opus2 bundle in American dollars?

• Here are the US prices, effective from April 1st:
    Opus 1: $895
    Opus 2: $495
    Opus Bundle (Opus 1 + Opus 2): $1,295

• last edited
    last edited

@Martin said:

Here are the US prices, effective from April 1st:
    Opus 1: $895
    Opus 2: $495
    Opus Bundle (Opus 1 + Opus 2): $1,295

I really appreciate the new pricing - brings me that much closer to being able to afford it! [[;)]] And with more value too. Most of the Opus 2 additions are quite interesting - I would have liked some chamber strings elements in there too, but I guess that is asking too much, eh? [6]

How much of the French Oboe is in this collection? (I assume that the bonus clarinet and english horn are not included?)

If you own the Opus Bundle, will the upgrade policy (100% deduction of the Opus value) to the bigger libraries remain the same?

• You will find detailed articulation lists in our web shop tomorrow.

And yes, if you own Opus 1 + Opus 2, the full bundle price will be credited to your purchase of the Complete Orchestral Package of the Pro Edition.