Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,147 users have contributed to 42,278 threads and 254,994 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 15 new post(s) and 53 new user(s).

• Thank you very, very much for the XMAS Special Sounds. It is the most wonderful professional gift I ever got for the Christmas, although my life is getting a new dimension anyway since entering in the Pro Edition and Performance Set libraries.
    I am sure that the world will be much happier this Christmas and New Year time through a lot of new music, produced from VSL users...
    I wish you Herb and all at VSL merry Christmas and happy& succesful new year 2005
    sam99 [:D]

• Thanks a lot... OFFICIAL Marnix! [[;)]]

[:D]

• how lucky you are beeing able to test those muted brass ... I'd give my mother in law to be able to test it ... hope to hear user démo [:)]

• thanks for the samples.. [:D]

there's a hell of a lot.. just spent at least 4 hours in an internet cafe downloading them [[:|]]

looking forward to trying them out

• Wow..This is way too cool!!!

Thanks!

Alex

• Wow!!! What a nice present to see in your email! Thank you so much Herb and the VSL team for these great new samples[:)]
    The solo muted C trumpet perf-leg is AWESOME!!!!!!!

• Herb-
    Is it possible to buy these muted brass and other sounds if you do not own the pro edition? I would like to purchase them, but can't afford the entire pro edition.
    thanks,
    mvanbebber

• Sorry, not at the moment.
    It's a special gift for our Pro Edition users.

best
    Herb

• I feel inclined to add to the chorus of thanks to VSL for these wonderful Xmas gifts.....it really is a great gesture on their part. I love this company!....I'm using the P.E. library on a regular basis, and starting to really get to grips with it. I'm looking forward to the Symphonic Cube.

I have the fantastic Concert Guitar, and am awaiting Overdrive. I visit the forum on average twice a day....VSL is addictive.

Thanks again Herb and all the crew, for creating such a great company.

Merry Christmas, and a Happy Symphonic Cube New Year!

Andy

ps The Performance muted trumpet is indeed, excellent......magnificent!....IMHO..

• i'm loving the tremolando Pont stuff on cello and bass..

marvellous.. thanks, seriously. THese are so useful

[:D]

• Will the chamber strings be part of the Symphonic Cube?

• Will the chamber strings be part of the Symphonic Cube?

Yes, all orchestra related Horizon products will be part of the Symphonic Cube, and all products (Horizons, First - and Pro Edition) will have VIP pricing for the Symphonic Cube.

best
    Herb

• last edited
    last edited

@herb said:

Will the chamber strings be part of the Symphonic Cube?

Yes, all orchestra related Horizon products will be part of the Symphonic Cube, and all products (Horizons, First - and Pro Edition) will have VIP pricing for the Symphonic Cube.

best
    Herb

Are you releasing this next week or would the following week be better on VSL personnel's schedules [:P]

Rob

• Just starting out on VSL, coming from real world orchestations - vsl seems to be just the right place to be. I considered bying other libraries but keep getting reassured this was the right thing to do. Just the fact you hand out these for free...

• Jorgen,

Good to see you here on the VSL forum! You will indeed find that VSL is the right place to be...

Though I'm sure you'll still be spending time with your fine Danish Radio Orchestra. [[;)]]

Take care,
    Fred Story

• Thanks a lot. I am really surprised about that free stuff and will keep it in mind. Thanks again,Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

• Herb,

I just ordered the Pro Edition Upgrade as well as Saxaphones, French Oboe and Classical Guitar. This wont get to me until sometime after Christmas through my vendor (sweetwater.com), Is there a way that I can download these muted brass sounds if I so happen to get the package after Christmas? They say they have the Pro Edition in stock, however, they must still order another package because of the discount, so it will be at least a week. Let me know, thanks!!!

-Ben

• Hi Ben,

The files will be online till the end of January 2005.

best
    Herb

• Thanks Herb! More than enough time.....

The only other thing that I worry about is how many MBytes or Gbytes is the muted brass downloads. My DSL is good but not great.

Keep up the good work.

-Ben

• TrC_MUTE_PERF-LEGATO_EXS.exe 223,9 MB
    TrC_MUTE_EXS.exe 71,1 MB
    Tr-3_MUTE_PERF-LEGATO_EXS.exe 153.8 MB
    Tr-3_MUTE_EXS.exe 55,5 MB
    TP_MUTE_EXS.exe 57,6 MB
    PO-3_MUTE_EXS.exe 46,3 MB
    HO-4_STOPPED_EXS.exe 47,3 MB

[[;)]]