Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,272 users have contributed to 42,288 threads and 255,034 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 52 new user(s).

• Hi, thanks

"ponticello long x trem" can be triggered by selecting the articulations "sul potincellos", "tremolo" and "XFade".

can't works

• Hi Jensi!

It works here. If you want to, you can send a simple Cubase project demonstrating the problem to support@vsl.co.at and I will take a look at it.

Best regards,
    Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Hi, thanks

Which of those  (screenshot) is the keyswitch to recall the articulation?

• screenshot

• Hi Jensi!

If you are working with Cubase Expression Maps, you don't need keyswitches, but you work with the articulations in the articulation lane. If you prefer working with keyswitches, then I wouldn't use expression maps. In this case you will need the keyswitches A#1/F2/A2 (that's A#0/F1/A1 in the Cubase nomenclature) to trigger Ponticello/XFades/Tremolo.

Best regards,
    Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Hi, thanks

ok I was wrong, I wanted to say: how lane I have to select to get that articulation?

• Hi Jensi!

I have answerd your latest question in my first reply. ;-)

Here is my answer once again.
    "ponticello long x trem" can be triggered by selecting the articulations "sul potincellos", "tremolo" and "XFade".

Best regards,
    Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Hi, Thanks...

articulations "sul potincellos", "tremolo" and "XFade" can't trigger "long X Tremolo" but just Tremolo, it's not the same thing

Thank you

• Hi Jensi!

I can only repeat myself. It works here. If you want to, you can send a simple Cubase project demonstrating the problem to support@vsl.co.at and I will take a look at it.

Best regards,
    Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Ok thank you