Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,979 users have contributed to 42,271 threads and 254,966 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 7 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 53 new user(s).

• Yep, got my SSD's on PCI cards. 

So, sounds like I have to rebuild my template from scratch? Are you able to give a rough estimate of what the MP can handle for a normal system? Im pretty dissapointed I have more than half my RAM unused and I am maxing out on CPU usage. I will do what you say, but to what extent can these machines be pushed? 

thanks so much. 

• give me the figures of the activity monitor/memory

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic
  • I cannot see anything wrong, did you play this song before making the screen copy ?

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic
  • Thanks for checking those out.

No, this is just sitting idle. If I play a few instruments at the same time I get an overload and the audio is garbled.  I was suggested to change the pre-load buffer rate. I set it to max. That brought my RAM usage to 100 GB but my CPU is pinned at 97% (which is the opposite effect that change is supposed to have?)

B

• If you want I continue to help you do what I have ask.

I need the figures after the overload message

• I don't get an actual overload message. But the audio is unintelligible. I will boot it up and get those right now! Thanks for your patience. 

B

• https://puu.sh/Fu4Hq/c6401c5abb.png   CPU usage. With current setting for pre-load buffer maxed.

https://puu.sh/Fu4Fe/8873130a63.png  Are the libraries playing. Mostly soniccoture and Spitfires Albion NEO

Thanks

B

• Hey Bryan. Have you had any luck figuring something out with this? I'm having similar CPU overload issues.

• I need also the Memory values

• What are you running? I think my probblem is BBC. I took it off my one template, put it by itself onto another. it took about 40-50% of CPU usage. I think it isn't very well optimized. I had a friend with a similar issue to mine but with Junkie XLs brass library. 

B

• I no longer have this tempalte set up the same way. I don't think sending values of my current template will help solve the issue. It seems like its the Spitfires BBC plug in at this point. Thank you for your help though .

B

• The value of Memory in the Activity Monitor are very important !

It could show the problem !