Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,118 users have contributed to 42,275 threads and 254,983 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 6 new post(s) and 39 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@Hicks said:

hi Guys, I have the Special edition but I can't find any update on the website even in my user area? Where can i find it? Thanks a lot

Try: USER AREA > DVD INSTRUMENTS > Library Updates

• I now moved my external sample drive to the inside of my MacBook Pro (via MCE OptiBay), but still no dice. [:(]

I give up!

• Dear emspace,

our Library Updates donĀ“t work correctly anymore in OS 10.6.4 and we are working on an update. IĀ“ll contact you via mail regarding a temporary solution.

Please accept our apologies for this oversight.

Best regards,

Maya

• last edited
    last edited

@Maya said:

our Library Updates donĀ“t work correctly anymore in OS 10.6.4 and we are working on an update. IĀ“ll contact you via mail regarding a temporary solution.

• Everything finally worked! Thanks for all your help Maya and everyone!!! [<:o)]

• Thanks. I am glad to hear that it works now.

/Regards,

Maya

• I read the readme file, then I close all other applications, then drag the update file into directory manager, and click yes to confirm update, then I see updating files, but it stays there....there's not any progress in 10 minutes.. the external hd is not flashing also All my vsl library are in directories... I have to force quit and would this make any problems?

• library update files have changed since maya posted the message - do you have the latest vienna software?

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Yes , in fact I just downloaded the latest software and the latest library update files yesterday, and it's not working, it's like an endless loop and nothing comes up

• Hello Rockman,

We are exchanging several emails daily in support - please send me your OS, your computer specs and the used software versions. The Library Updates are rock solid. Did you restart your computer after the update?

Best,

Paul

• I never complieted the update, it shows it is updating but there's no movement... WOuld you give me your email address so I can send you my information? Thanks

• Hello Rockman,

Simply write to , we have exchanged at least 20 emails within the last week....

Best,

Paul

• Ah`~~~ It's you. Ok!:)