Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,190 users have contributed to 42,282 threads and 255,007 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 7 new thread(s), 24 new post(s) and 64 new user(s).

• Yyyyeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh !!!!! [<:o)]        (I hope not to be dreaming)

• last edited
    last edited

@Tripit said:

Do we need new licenses or does it just work off the VE3 license?

same license, new download

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • The tests over the last hours where just amazing!!! I tested with Omnisphere, Kontakt 3.5 (and other Komplete stuff), Linplug, U-he and other obscure 3rd party plugs. 

I can't wait to try the 64bit version on Leopold (or is it Leopard).

Beste gruesse nach Wien! You guys Rock.

Kurt

• This really is fantastic. The preserve function, and optimise all are what I have been waiting for.

Thanks VSL. There isn't a smile wide enough, so this will have to do [:D]!!

B

• The VST3 implementation of VEPro is rock solid with Cubase! Multiple MIDI ports work superbly.

• It's weird, I can't download VE Pro.

It says "You have not registered a Vienna Instruments Product".

I hope this is an error! I can understand that VE3 is only available for VI users but VE Pro is made for third-party-platforms and doesn't require a Vienna Instruments license?!

• Hi Michael,

we will look into this, should work soon.Thanks for the thumbs up, everybody [<:o)]

New videos will be online as well, very soon.

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Thanks, Paul!

Kein Problem, das wird sich schon irgendwie lösen.

Freue mich auf die Videos!

Kindly,

Justus

•  sorry - we forgot to enable it, please revisit ... christian

• Do I need one usb dongle for each computer I want to use with VE Pro? Tx

• This is simply amazing - and very welcome at the right time. I was looking for alternatives to a resource limitation problem when I saw the forum traffic about the release. :)

One quick question though:

In Logic 8/9, using a multi-instrument as outlined in the manual works great, except that the volume automation affects all channels in the multi-instrument. Has anyone ever found a workaround for that? If seen some rather crazy ways of dealing with Logic's shortcoming using the environment. Is that the only way dealing with the issue?

Thanks,

JB

• You may use the audiounit parameter automation. Have a look in the Logic manual on how it works. VE Pro supports VST/AU/RTAS automation of Volume, Pan and Sends through the connector plugin.

• last edited
    last edited

@mgcote said:

Do I need one usb dongle for each computer I want to use with VE Pro? Tx

You will need a dongle for each slave machine - and you will get 3 licenses with a VE Pro purchase. The master machine, if running just the server interface plugin, needs no dongle.

• Most my plugin works great... but my ewql play libraries does not however. Im getting a "That product does not exist (productid -1)" error message. They work in all my other host(s) except ve pro. :(

edit: I can see on vi-control forum that it is a known problem. Thats very unfortunate.

• How do i upgrade from VE 3 to VE Pro, i can't see an option antwhere ?

• last edited
    last edited

@phasemusic said:

How do i upgrade from VE 3 to VE Pro, i can't see an option antwhere ?

go to USER AREA - SOFTWARE - Vienna Ensemble PRO, download and install (make sure no Vi / VE is running or loaded)

hth, christian

• Hi jazzhole,

it is really unfortunate that we do not currently support EastWest PLAY in Vienna Ensemble PRO.

We are working on a solution for this, together with our colleagues from EastWest. Thanks for your patience!

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi jazzhole,

it is really unfortunate that we do not currently support EastWest PLAY in Vienna Ensemble PRO.

We are working on a solution for this, together with our colleagues from EastWest. Thanks for your patience!

Best,

Paul

Im sure youll get it sorted soon, otherwise ve pro is a stellar solution for all my different plugins. :) 

• At last! I love the new interface look!

I am a bit confused, though. Or possibly blind.

Using the 64-bit Server i can only load some apple effects, not the Vienna Suite ones, which according to the manual, should be 64-bit.

How can i load channel strip settings? i wanted to try out the Epic Orchestra template but could't find out how.

I am using the current version of Mac OS X Snow Leopard.

• Yeah I got that error message with EWQL Play. Works in the 32bit VE Pro verson for me though, just not 64bit.

Paul