Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,163 users have contributed to 42,280 threads and 254,998 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 60 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@Craig Sharmat said:

i don't know about you guys but 6.4 is way more stable than 7. if i was not running so much VSL in EXS I'd probably be giving DP another shot.

I couldn't agree with you more Craig! I still run 6.4 and am loath to upgrade to Logic 7 while all this crap with bugs is going on. Less problems, for what that's worth, seem to occur when it's a clean install. My colleague upgraded instantly, and unfortunately is not a happy chappy at this time.

I think Apple might have a bite taken out of them with stuff like DP if they don't hurry up and sort these bugs out.

Course, it's down to the sampler, as you say.

• About a month ago I have asked the same question(EXS to GIga)And the answer I have got was %50 of the original price!which is 2500Euro.
    I hope this will change.
    Ozan

• Hi ozinga,

side licenses for registered users of Symphonic products (First, Pro Edition) are as follows from now on:
    Complete Orchestral Package - 15% of the full price.
    Orchestral Cube: 20% of the full price.
    Performance Set: 20% of the full price.
    Strings or Brass&Woodwinds or Percussion (as single modules): 35% of the full price.
    Side licenses are bound to the buyer - when purchasing a side license, the product will be automatically registered to your name.

All the best,
    Sabine

• Thanks Sabine
    This is great news
    All; the best
    Ozan

• last edited
    last edited

@sabine said:

Hi ozinga,

side licenses for registered users of Symphonic products (First, Pro Edition) are as follows from now on:
    Complete Orchestral Package - 15% of the full price.
    Orchestral Cube: 20% of the full price.
    Performance Set: 20% of the full price.
    Strings or Brass&Woodwinds or Percussion (as single modules): 35% of the full price.
    Side licenses are bound to the buyer - when purchasing a side license, the product will be automatically registered to your name.

All the best,
    Sabine

Ok here's a question: I bought the Complete Orchestral Package before the price increase, so is it 15% of what *I* paid or 15% of what it costs now?

• last edited
    last edited

@Silicon Audio Labs said:

Ok here's a question: I bought the Complete Orchestral Package before the price increase, so is it 15% of what *I* paid or 15% of what it costs now?

it's 15% of the current price.
    Sabine

• Sabine:

Have your distributors such as Ilio in the USA been advised of the new prices?

David McCallister

• Hi David,
    yes, our distributors have been infomed.
    Sabine

• Hi Sabine,

I've recently purchased Horizon: Chamber Strings, Saxophones I and Opus 1. Today, my VSL Pro Performance Set arrived. I've purchased everything through Ilio and was never informed of any discounts and/or 'side licenses'. How do i remedy this situation? Thanks.

• Hi drg,
    a side license is an additional license to use the samples with a second format - is this what you consider?
    There's no "group discount" for the products you purchased (Opus1, Saxophones I, Chamber Strings, Performance Set).
    All the best,
    Sabine

• Hi Sabine,

I misunderstood 'side license' - thanks for clearing that up. With my purchase of the 'Performance Set - Pro Edition', I take it the VIP discount structure is now activated. Am I correct in assuming this?

Many thanks to your company and especially Herb - a wonderful job - stunning product!