Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,618 users have contributed to 42,246 threads and 254,868 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 20 new post(s) and 52 new user(s).

• cm/Herb - I hope the offer is on as I've just ordered the standard appassionata strings from the site but nothing was mentioend about receiving the extended code - I guess this will happen when I receive the standard version hopefully sometime this week or early next...

[*-)]

• tim, when you register with the serialnumber of the standard library you will receive an activation code for full.
    christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Thanks cm! Hope all is going well at NAMM.

• last edited
    last edited

@herb said:

We'll make an official announcement later, but here is a short info how the Appassionata upgrade will work:

We'll offer a 6 to 8 weeks introduction period where you will get the extended content for free if you have registered
    Pro Edition Strings or Pro Edition Performance Set plus
    Vienna Instruments Orchestral strings I + II (standard + extended).

If you have these products registered you'll get automatically a full code for the Appassionatas when you are registering the Standard Appassionatas collection.

So you only have to order the Standard version and double checking if all your products are registered before you register the Appassionatas.

best
    Herb

Kick ass!

Oh - and I cant wait to hear the cellos!

• last edited
    last edited

@Rob Elliott said:

Very fair Herb.

Demos? Can you provide only these new samples as a demo. Kevin's first VI quick and dirty demos what made me plop down $7K for the VI update. We have some very talented programmers here on the board but I would 'also' love to hear this set all by itself - little processing.

Rob

Hey - don't put the guilt on me for the $7K you dropped! [:D]

--OK Kevin - I dropped the quilt trip - IF.......... you do some more 'solo' demos. Deal?

[[[[[;)]]]]] [[[[[;)]]]]] [[[[[;)]]]]] [[[[[;)]]]]]

• I think I'll do some call ! [[;)]]

• Cellos please? [:D]

- When will the release be ready to ship?
    - Can Bestservice check ownership of Pro Ed and Symp. Cube with you?
    - Has anything been added to teh App. Violins which was not part of the freebie?

Thanks

• Best Service wil recieve the Appassionatas tomorrow.
    You will automatically recieve a Full code when you are registering your Standard library. So Best Service doesn't have to check anything.
    Just buy the Standard package and register it, that's all.

Newsletter and more infos on our site will be ready this week.

All articulations are listed in the Articulation lists on the Product page.
    There are some new violin articulations.

best
    Herb

• Nice - can we expect a demo of the rest of App. strings today or tommorow before ordering? Thanks

• Yes demos. [:D]

Rob

• guys. still no demo's yet?
    come on i have something to buy tomorrow. convince me [;)]

• last edited
    last edited

@Rob Elliott said:

--OK Kevin - I dropped the quilt trip - IF.......... you do some more 'solo' demos. Deal?

[[[[[[;)]]]]]] [[[[[[;)]]]]]] [[[[[[;)]]]]]] [[[[[[;)]]]]]]

Rob,

I just pre-ordered the Appassionata Strings today. They should be in very soon. Any requests? [[[[[[;)]]]]]]

• last edited
    last edited

@Rob Elliott said:

[[[[[[[;)]]]]]]] [[[[[[[;)]]]]]]] [[[[[[[;)]]]]]]] [[[[[[[;)]]]]]]]

Rob,

I just pre-ordered the Appassionata Strings today. They should be in very soon. Any requests? [[[[[[[;)]]]]]]]

Yea - Herb knows I am going to order this [[[[[[[;)]]]]]]] - but how about a naked cello section legato line. Thanks Kevin!!!!

Rob

• Hey-- here's a rather on/off topic question:

We got a nice box for volumes 1-10. With Bosendorfer, Appassionata, Konzerthaus Organ, Vienna Choirs and more to come-- we're going to need another box!

Seriously-- has there been any consideration for users to get a second storage box for VI collections beyond the original Cube? Granted, it's not the most pressing issue here, but for me-- getting the collections is a no-brainer, especially with the generous Appassionata offer for VIPs.

Of all the feature requests I've read here--- me want box! [:D]