Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,776 users have contributed to 42,478 threads and 255,926 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• Organ library installing process

Hi there,

Been a while since I have installed a new VI library. Have the new organ library registered properly on my key - all is well there.

inserted the 1/1 disk (with the organ samples). Started 'library installer' utility and it tells me right away the "Organ" library will be installed.

Go through a couple of 'I agree' type screens and then get the following dialog box

"Please put Konzerthaus Organ installer disk 1 than contains setup-Konzerthaus Organ01 cab to the following location and press ok"

Then it gives location default

drive C:\\Program Files\\Vienna Instruments (this is my operating system drive [*-)]:

I pust "OK" and nothing happens. Not sure what it is asking me here.

Anyone give a quick hand on this?

Thanks in advance.

Rob

• i didn't go through the organ installation by myself so far, but usually you should point the installer to the location of your DVD-drive (might be E:\\ or F:\\ or even higher), where it can find the package.info file
    christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Thanks Christian,

I replaced the default 'C' for my DVD drive "F" - it looks like that is all I needed to do. It seems to be installing now.

Is it suppose to default to c/programfiles, etc.??

Rob

(in any case thanks for your help - I know it is late your time).