Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,755 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,917 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 17 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• activation codes

OK, where do I find my activation codes? I've already registered everything but I don't have any activation codes.

• tripit, besides the activation codes are displayed immediately after registering your serial number(s) you should have received a confirmation message for every single registration mentioning product name, serial number and activation code.

but: i know earthlink has a certain system to avoid spam - if this is activated i usually revceive a reply containing a link to confirm the email was not sent by a robot. i have not received such a confirmation request after the emails containing the activation codes have been sent to you.

and: based on the fact, that unusual character-strings appear in the email a anti-spam application might have considered these emails to be spam

so please make sure the messages don't have been caught either in a spam-folder on your internet mailbox or your local email client (or have been even blocked at all - but in such a case i should have receved a non-delivery-notification)

i can resend copies if you want, christian [typos edited]

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Yeah, I never recieved them. Please resend asap, I need them right now.
    Thanks

• resent ...

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.